Author: wlwangyuchen

maney and sex in shanghai [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2006-12-22 10:54:35 |Display all floors
may be foreigner's something is more big!

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2006-12-22 11:06:20 |Display all floors
It's said all the ladies that are shown in the pics above have been dumped by their foreign husbands and divorced...! i really feel sorry for their choices. I was wondering what motivated them to choose alien men as their life partners, they could have found decent chinese men and been taken very good care of...!

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2006-12-22 11:14:44 |Display all floors
see your upstairs!

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2006-12-22 20:51:20 |Display all floors
it's so funny that you guys say foreign men are alien, is that because some of them hurt you before?
you cannot say  these stars were overrided by laowai
it's their choice, they fancy foreign life, and I am sure they enjoyed it
not only physically, but also the love
in some chinese reality show, you will realize that Chinese man never say" I love you" in Chinese as often as
foreign man, Chinese man perfer to show their love in action, but most of them couldn't make it.
I am not saying that Chinese man is worse than Foreign man,
but nobody could say foreign men are alien etc, it's not nice
if you take this issue so seriously, you shouldn't study English
one important reason for english is to share the culture but not laugh at others
one important reason for forum is to share the idea but not argument
peace

[ Last edited by kuntium at 2006-12-22 08:53 PM ]

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2006-12-25 20:46:31 |Display all floors
I think the goals for most of girls who are dating with foreigners are to try to get benefit from foreigners, like money, foreign language skills or good future. These girls do not choose boyfriend from their heart. After all, compared to male, the female is not as good as male in hard work. They are fragile human being. For them the foreigners are so-called shortcuts to personal professional success or life comfort. The girls are trying to use 'foreigner' as tools, but be very careful, you've to pay a lot for this, even youth and flesh. The bad thing is that very few of them reach their estimated goals.  Success or happiness is decided by wit and hard work, not by playing game with foreign pigs.  Wake up, ladies. Don't be a foreigner-use sex tool.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2006-12-26 00:41:49 |Display all floors

Not all girls in Shanghai are Shanghai girls, Do you know that?

If you know something about China, you will get my meaning.
Nowadays, In Shanghai, only small portion of people walking on streets are real Shanghai people.
Even now i found it's much harder to find someone in my company to talk in Shanghai dialect.
So plz stop blame "shanghai girls or boys" before you can be sure they are really Shanghai People.
Girls living in Shanghai doesnt mean they are shanghai girls.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2006-12-26 08:43:46 |Display all floors

Reply #33 c_c_c_soho's post

But, who is really using who in these situations?  And, it's not just foreign "pigs" and Chinese girls.  The situation happens with any pair, no matter their country of origin.

"After all, compared to male, the female is not as good as male in hard work. They are fragile human being."  I'm sure women love to be told this.
Individuality: Always Remember That You Are Unique.  Just Like Everybody Else.

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.