Author: wlwangyuchen

maney and sex in shanghai [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2006-12-12 15:30:59 |Display all floors
you are right!

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2006-12-12 16:09:12 |Display all floors

Foreigner are just playing

you know ,most foreigners are bot willing to stay in china all life long ,they are just studying  or working here, they feel alone,they needs some one... It is just those girls, they willing to be their tool. Most of those couples are seperated from each other  in  the end, what ls more, girls always had get some illness of wemon!bad lucy??

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2006-12-14 12:35:05 |Display all floors
it is not for us to judge and comments on these girls. individuals have the right to do what ever they want with their body... who are we to judge and comment? who knows, maybe they are happy for going out with foreigerns. in the end, they all faces consequences for their actions. they might end up crying or laughng, but it isnt our problem or are we the proper one to comment and judge them.
In college alone and I am loving it. ^^

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2006-12-14 14:00:34 |Display all floors
wfwangyuchen - This is the modern world, my friend, and such, along with globalisation, there will be more and more mixed couple in the world.  More and more Chinese girls will start to have relationships with foreign men because no man, not even you, can stop mutual attraction (or love even) between two human beings.

I suggest you try to deal with it and get on with your life.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2006-12-14 14:11:42 |Display all floors

if you've got what it takes...

boys and girls--like i said earlier but do considerated yourself.  i used to date many types (don't call me a stud, gigolo) in my early years just because i was young & lived my life to the fullest/max.  now, i'm back to square with someone i really care & want to build something on, my fiancee in nanchang next year (i'm americanize & she's chineseism...sounds like ying & yang but we really dig each other) .  goodluck, cuz i don't have any good advice on this agenda for you all.  try & try harder

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2006-12-14 14:18:05 |Display all floors
it is the normal phenomenon in many big cities even in many colleges. they have the privileges to their dreamed life with the ways they think right as long as it is not confict to law.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2006-12-16 14:33:56 |Display all floors
everybody chooses his or her own living way,  and there is no rule can stop chemistry happening between men and women even they are from different race and culture background...
Let's have a good mood everyday :)  amyamyhappy@hotmail.com

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.