Author: whampoa

Institutional Racism .... [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2006-12-17 05:59:14 |Display all floors
Hahaha... that was great! You've resorted to all caps... am I getting to you or something?

Use magic tools Report

chairman has been deleted
Post time 2006-12-17 06:15:32 |Display all floors

Sure you got to me you sick white fat witch..

Reminder: Author is prohibited or removed, and content is automatically blocked

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2006-12-17 08:43:31 |Display all floors
Originally posted by sockmonkey at 2006-12-16 11:12
Right, right, I'm racist because I point out the possibility that there is racism in China.

No, you're racist because you write using racist terminology that displays your racist proclivities. It has nothing to do with your pointing out the possibility that there is racism in China.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2006-12-17 08:45:32 |Display all floors
Don't you accuse all whites of being racist?

No, I don't.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2006-12-17 08:48:42 |Display all floors
As for examples of racism built into Guangdonghua, I can't recall them specifically, since I don't speak it,

But you of course feel perfectly alright to talk about things of which you have no knowledge, don't you?

No sense letting something as unimportant as actual knowledge get in the way of your racist rants.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2006-12-17 08:55:39 |Display all floors
No one country is worse or better than the other.

Of course very incorrect, but that is the hallmark of your displayed presence on the forum anyway.

Many countries have far less racial problems than do America or Australia or England - or should we just group them into the oft lamented and quite backward "Western Democracies" which are the most racist countries in the world.

I have certainly never said that racism does not exist in other countries, that is simply something you included to try and gloss over your graphic display of racist tendencies you used - and use - to insult China and Chinese people and the people of "Southeast Asia" - which you tried to mollify by actually writing a couple countries names in your next post. Mighty white of you to grant the millions of people living in those countries the right to have the names of their nations and their heritage noted.

You still missed a few, but then again, guess a start is better than nothing and after all, nothing much is expected of you so any little grain of intellect that peeks through the cracks should also be noted.

Use magic tools Report

chairman has been deleted
Post time 2006-12-17 21:21:33 |Display all floors

Canchin

Reminder: Author is prohibited or removed, and content is automatically blocked

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.