Author: allgemein

Marry a foreigner [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2006-12-2 12:58:31 |Display all floors

Cross-culture love is the same love...

I has the same feeling as Majingjing. Love requires you to give freedom, space, distance to another person.  Wherever you come from the different cultures or countries, you are the same. Man and Woman stands in this same world. Every people being a friend, family, lover, employee and employer, you need to talk.  Lovers need to talk and communicate... My best friend in this world are a foreigner.  I tust him and always have fun together... I like to talk to him, to be happy to be around him... Whenever, wherever, whatever, I always have place for him...  Being a Chinese woman, we are hardworking, loyal, smart... I am always happy to be a Chinese woman and proud of being a Chinese woman... Being a independent is the key to all love releationship... Yeah, ' DON'T LOSE YOURSELF WHEN YOU FELL IN LOVE WITH SOMEONE':)
Happy what I did! Believe What I will do!

Cindy Guan

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2006-12-2 13:01:33 |Display all floors
eek....where did the post pop up??  drop from the cloud...?

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2006-12-3 00:38:33 |Display all floors
Originally posted by paris_david at 2003-9-12 02:24 AM
Love is blind

It takes time to learn a new language. Gradually her German will improve, she will make friends and eventually be able to find work.

If  you love somebody, that's all that matt ...

God is Love.
Love is blind.
Ray Charles is blind.
Ray Charles is God.
Peace!  Be strong and be brave!!

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2006-12-3 01:39:51 |Display all floors

Everything you want in life has a price.

...The only question is are you willing to pay the price to get it.

When you think about it, it is very true. Everything you wish for has a price that you have to pay in order to get it. In materialistic terms, a car, house, a book, or shoes, you will need to pay the price of the product in cash (or credit) to own those goods.

What about the intangible wishes a person has?  What about love, a husband, children, family, freedom, and having a stress free life?  I believe most to the time people fail to truly understand the price they have to pay to gain these things.

Every decision a person makes comes with a price.  It is the person's choice what they wish to sacrafice to reach their goal.  Nothing in life is free.
Peace!  Be strong and be brave!!

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2006-12-3 09:15:27 |Display all floors

Just like some women will wear unfit clothes in order to be trendy

She dove her life to an unfit environment so that she could be in the Shanghai trendy groove when she came home for a few days every couple years.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2006-12-3 18:05:08 |Display all floors
I was reading a book---HOW TO MARRY A WESTERN MAN
it is interesting and worthy reading,if you wanna marry a foreigner
and there is a male version  too---How to Marry A Western Woman
,haha
爱情什么都象,就是不象爱情...Love is a Fallacy

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.