Author: billowsl

are many foreigners here? [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2006-12-30 08:22:02 |Display all floors

Reply #21 mythology's post

But, it's human nature to dislike or distrust those that are different.  I'm afraid, even if all of us looked the same, came from the same country, had the same culture, religion, beliefs, etc... we'd still find a way to hate others.  There will always be the few winners and the many underdogs.
Individuality: Always Remember That You Are Unique.  Just Like Everybody Else.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2006-12-30 09:42:44 |Display all floors
Originally posted by projeka at 2006-12-30 08:22
But, it's human nature to dislike or distrust those that are different.  I'm afraid, even if all of us looked the same, came from the same country, had the same culture, religion, beliefs, etc... w ...

if all of us are same,there were be no more enjoyment in our life.we are very different with each   other, so we have idea to know what are they eat in their country,what do they like or dislike  and so on.
all of these are very interesting and let every one love it.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2006-12-30 11:42:02 |Display all floors

Thank you!

I'm so glad that so many friends pay attention and write back of your opinion.What  I want to say is that human all have inertia.Why can't we be complehensive forgetting the difference to make freinds before the invading when the ones  from other celestial bodies come and we know to be united?

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2006-12-30 12:17:28 |Display all floors
I am from China, and my msn is nmgbyron@hotmail.com    yahoo   nmgbyron@yahoo.com

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2006-12-30 16:05:30 |Display all floors
Originally posted by josefina1 at 2006-12-24 19:49
Come on!  Dont be so naive!

In morden society, attracting others needs qualifications!

Do most of our chinese guys get fully understood the cultural of abroad? In my opinion,most of them are  ...

go hell ! you don't get the point.,as i know ,单身女性在中国是极少数,而且你把女性单身的理由归结到男人身上,oh god,笑死一头猪,你也太看得起男人了.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2007-1-8 16:07:25 |Display all floors

agree with you

but how can a pig laugh to die?hoho~

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2007-1-10 10:36:12 |Display all floors
it's really a dull topic, I think it's meaningless.

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.