Author: hsxyhuangfei

Who is your favorite foreign movie actor? [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2006-12-15 14:18:13 |Display all floors

Reply #28 hsxyhuangfei's post

Good summary :)
I like to be here, to be with you, to sense your presence all the time.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2006-12-15 15:20:15 |Display all floors
Buddy. did you see the foreign movies, and do you like it? Or you never have seen the foreign  movies?

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2006-12-15 15:51:01 |Display all floors
Kimsungmin,a Korea actor with elegant, noble and modesty character.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2006-12-15 16:40:46 |Display all floors
Are you sure he or she is a movie actor? I'll get some information from the internet?

[ Last edited by hsxyhuangfei at 2006-12-15 07:13 PM ]

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2006-12-15 19:08:59 |Display all floors
Name:Tom Hanks
Birth Date: July9,1956
Sex: M
Nationality: American
Education : Chabot Junior College in Hayward, California
            Skyline High School in Oakland
            California State University in Sacramento, California

Tom Hanks ,as a famous American actor,not only because of his excellent acting skills but also a superior director and writer.He is the epitome of a nice guy and never gets mad, people commented on him like this: his name is instantly associated with quality, both for his acting and his movies, which is funny because for the longest time, everyone thought of Tom Hanks as a comedian. How he transformed himself from his comedic roles to become a dramatic leading man will be studied in the history books one day.

Tom Hanks was born in California,USA.His brith name is Thomas J.Hanks.He has two brothers and a sister.His father was a chef who died in 1992,mother was a hospital woker,but his parents devorced when Hanks was five years old,Hanks and his siblings were raised by their father Amos Hanks.Becaus of his father was chef,it forced his family to frequently moved one place to another palce in order to seek jobs.Hanks dealt with these readjustments by becoming the class clown and taking on different personas ,these were almost considered practices for his career.When he entered the California State University in Sacramento,he started to systematic study performance art.

After some years of experience, Hanks finally landed his debut role in 1980, in the film "He Knows You'are Alone"(他知道你很孤独),then he landed role in "Bosom Buddies"(亲密伙伴).From that on, the name Tom Hanks was known by many people gradually.
In 1993,he won the Academy Award for Best Actor for his excellent performance in the file " Philadelphia "(费城故事),and then he picked up the gold statue once again for the role in "Forrest Gump"(阿甘正传).After that,more famous works has been showed, such as "Saving Private Ryan"(拯救大兵瑞恩,"Apollo 13"(阿波罗13号),"Cast Away"(漂流).
Also a family man, Hanks is happily married to Rita Wilson,with whom he has two children and has another children with his ex-wife,Samantha Lewes.

OK,remember our Hanks, one of the most respected and likable men in Hollywood.

Filmography:

The Polar Express (2004)                                         Elvis Has Left the Building (2004)
The Terminal (2004)                                                  The Ladykillers (2004)
Catch Me If You Can (2002)                                       Road to Perdition (2002)
Band of Brothers (2001) - TV                                     Cast Away (2000)
The Green Mile (1999)                                                Toy Story 2 (1999)
From the Earth to the Moon (1998) - TV                  Saving Private Ryan (1998)
You've Got Mail (1998)                                                That Thing You Do! (1996)
Toy Story (1995)                                                            Apollo 13 (1995) aka Apollo 13
Vault of Horror I (1994) - TV                                        Forrest Gump (1994)
Philadelphia (1993)                                                     Sleepless in Seattle (1993)
A League of Their Own (1992)                                   Radio Flyer (1992)
Joe Versus the Volcano (1990)                                 The Bonfire of the Vanities (1990)
Turner & Hooch (1989)                                               The 'burbs (1989)
Punchline (1988)                                                           Big (1988)
Dragnet (1987)                                                              Every Time We Say Goodbye (1986)
Nothing in Common (1986)                                       The Money Pit (1986)
Volunteers (1985)                                                        The Man with One Red Shoe (1985)
Splash (1984)                                                                Bachelor Party (1984)
Mazes and Monsters (1982) - TV                                Bosom Buddies (1980) - TV
He Knows You're Alone (1980)

Do you have any information about Tom Hanks to share?
Tom Hanks.jpg

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2006-12-16 16:34:01 |Display all floors
AL PACINO

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2006-12-16 16:52:12 |Display all floors
The post you said that I have looked, well, I am not a teacher, so I think I have no good method, may be there are many Eenglish teahcers have the same problems. As a teacher, we know the duty is try their best to teacher their students,every teacher want their students to be good. So just do what you should do, and that is important. To teach some students, you can convince them and let them know the impotance of learning , if some of them really don’t want to be good, you needn’t have wasted you time, we know not all students can be successful, so after can not alter the students you can alter yourself, the way you teaching, the style you teaching or the attitude you treat them and so on.
You know I am not a teacher , so the words what I said is not really correct, even I radically don’t know how to teach a student.
The movies you said about teachers may be really hard to found, bu I’ll keep my eyes open.
I love the Nature ,love this world ,this planet.

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.