Author: skygor

Black People in America [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2006-12-15 16:17:23 |Display all floors
Not only more education about the disease, but also more knowledge about what prejudice is.  And no, greendragon, Henan or Thailand are not as high as 30%, but they are heavy hit areas.  Perhaps in China, it's better to have blacks as watch sellers than educators to be on the safe side, right?

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2006-12-15 16:32:21 |Display all floors
Not all black people come from Africa: The AIDS report in America for 2004 shows 43.1% of victims are black, while 35.3% are white victims.  So, why isn't China closing its doors so readily on white Americans?

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2006-12-17 07:02:30 |Display all floors
I can't believe Greendragon is trying to call the U.S. out on fabricated problems of racism, when he is DEFENDING China's state-sponsored racist policies.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2006-12-17 10:52:21 |Display all floors
At least the U.S. recognizes racism and we're trying to put a stop to it... not ignore it.  Of course there is no racism in China, because it isn't being recognized here.  Everyone here is "equal."
Individuality: Always Remember That You Are Unique.  Just Like Everybody Else.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2006-12-19 12:40:02 |Display all floors

Reply #37 projeka's post

Thank you for the correction...

Half of all HIV/AID infections are BLACKS in America!
The other half are WHITE GAYS!

Therefore, people feel prejudiced in America for BLACKs and WHITE GAYS.

So, what is new?

Like i said, we have no problem with Black people or Gay White people in our midst.....but it is BASIC HUMAN RIGHTS for people to be able to choose the people they want to employ!!!!

Correct?

You Amerikan Regime are the EXPERTS on Human rights!

Correct?

And we can also speak and teach all kind of languages in the New Middle Kingdom...

what's that i heard about ONLY ENGLISH is Human Rights deprived Amerikan Regime!

cheeeerios!

Green Dragon
Elder
New Middle Kingdom

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2006-12-20 13:56:00 |Display all floors
Originally posted by greendragon at 2006-12-19 12:40
Thank you for the correction...

Half of all HIV/AID infections are BLACKS in America!
The other half are WHITE GAYS!

Therefore, people feel prejudiced in America for BLACKs and WHITE GAYS.

GD - human rights in USofA is White is RIGHT,

Black, others is WRONG!!!

Pls ask Nat King Cole!!!
What's on your mind now........ooooooooooooooo la la....Kind Regards

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2006-12-24 16:27:24 |Display all floors
I think whites aren't the only ones with prejudice against blacks and gays.  Of course, America is not some "utopia" where everyone loves everyone, regardless of color, belief, or sexual orientation... but, at least we recognize that we need to work on the situation.  I've been told on several occasions here in China that there exists no racism and that racism cannot be expressed from anyone else but white people.  So, I guess China is that perfect utopia where everyone can get along, right?
Individuality: Always Remember That You Are Unique.  Just Like Everybody Else.

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.