Author: skygor

Black People in America [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2006-11-29 15:39:51 |Display all floors

A question...

Originally posted by broken_heart at 2006-11-29 11:05
There is only one question at a time one question without any bias and that question is put in perspective of the history of the 20th century how many Americans sitting at home or on the road that  ...

What does this have to do with anything?  What relevance does this post even serve to the topic?  There's acts like this occurring daily on a global scale, not just in America, dude.  Have you heard of the ---- Saddam has done to fellow countrymen who have gone against him?  If you'd like a quick example, how about the fact that while he was in power, he had a guy put in a woodchipper, feet first, so he could suffer before he died.  I mean, I really don't understand the question you're posing here, nor the relevance it serves to the topic at hand.  If you could explain it, that would be great, because as of now, I see it as you attacking America based on this one event, but I could be wrong.  If what I perceive is true, then sir, all I can offer you is a History book and my deepest condolences because you are ignorant.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2006-11-29 18:52:56 |Display all floors

Reply #15 americana's post

don't keep stalking my posts

[ Last edited by broken_heart at 2006-11-29 06:54 PM ]

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2006-11-29 18:57:59 |Display all floors

Reply #16 History of the 20th Century 101

You sit you watch you sit you watch you sit you ...

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2006-11-29 19:06:54 |Display all floors

Reply #17 History of the 21st Century

You sit you watch you sit you watch you sit you stalk.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2006-11-30 00:55:28 |Display all floors

?

Do.... what?

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2006-11-30 01:55:56 |Display all floors

wow

you information is all wrong.

http://www.census.gov/Press-Rele ... _wealth/002484.html

The US CENSUS!!! says aboout 25% of african americans are in poverty which yes is a lot compared to an overall percentage of 10% of all the population. but 40 years ago everyone was racist and black people didnt have equal rights. it doesnt change over night. there are still many families that have been in the cities with low income for the last 40 years and its gonna take more then 1 generation to change.

and i hope you realize poverty in america isnt nearly as bad as what is considered poor in other countries. someone who is considered to be in poverty is a lot better off then bieng poor in 80% (I made that number up) of the other countries in this world.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2006-11-30 07:39:35 |Display all floors

Reply #19 americana's post

?

Do.... what?

Go see where this man was shot to death.

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.