Author: skygor

Black People in America [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2006-11-29 10:39:12 |Display all floors

STOP HAVING SYMPATHY FOR A LACK OF MOTIVATION

Caringhk you will upset me deeply if you honestly believe what this person has said.
I know he didnt look into it, and i know you didnt either
The difference is that you are naivly willing to believe that this is pure fact?

I dont know every single persons context in the USA, im sure people of different races have been screwed over by white people.
BUT I KNOW FOR A FACT,  ITS DITTO NO MATTER WHAT COLOR YOU ARE.
GETTING F'D OVER IS APART OF THE HUMAN CONDITION

Why are people poor in America? Ill give you the Summary, you can insult this all you want, but this TRUELY summarizes many  of the people currently living in poverty in America.

#1 Handicap--- that prevents them from working.
#2 Addiction- Addiction to drugs, addiction to sex
#3 Lack of Ambition, Motivation---- No seriously, this is a reason... hell this is almost 80% of the reason.
#4 Poor $$ planning, and poor decision making---

wow im sorry... skygor is an idiot... just a complete moron. How long has the brainwashing machine been at your house?!

I dont know why aids are killing Africans off faster, stop pretending like its the White mans fault.
You want an American perspective? Email me.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2006-11-29 11:05:14 |Display all floors

Reply #3 There is only one question

There is only one question at a time one question without any bias and that question is put in perspective of the history of the 20th century how many Americans sitting at home or on the road that have seen this news "An unarmed black man died on the eve of his wedding in a "hail of bullets". 50 shots were fired at Sean Bell."  went to see the very spot, street corner where he died?

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2006-11-29 12:46:50 |Display all floors
Originally posted by iivxtii at 2006-11-29 10:39
Caringhk you will upset me deeply if you honestly believe what this person has said.
I know he didnt look into it, and i know you didnt either
The difference is that you are naivly willing to bel ...

PLS ASK NAT KING COLE IF U DON'T SEE IT!!!
What's on your mind now........ooooooooooooooo la la....Kind Regards

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2006-11-29 12:47:57 |Display all floors
Originally posted by broken_heart at 2006-11-29 11:05
There is only one question at a time one question without any bias and that question is put in perspective of the history of the 20th century how many Americans sitting at home or on the road that  ...

TO SHOW PEOPLE POLICE ARE SERIOUSLY WORKING!!!
What's on your mind now........ooooooooooooooo la la....Kind Regards

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2006-11-29 13:38:42 |Display all floors

Reply #8 iivxtii's post

Well.. I don't know.. What kind of person would verbally assulting another person in a friendly open disccusion form...  
If you don't like what I put down..
Please Argue with Facts. Not your temper...
Secondly, All the figures which i use are provided by surveys conducted by Many researcher Like. U.S Department of labor, The Correctional Department of America, and the Welfare Department of US...
And, about the high percentage of Black Americans dying with AIDS, that was from one big and long article in Time and Newsweek Magazine just not too long ago...
I Did my research when I laid down those FACTS...
Not to discriminate against any other race...
So.. please next time,  let ur brain do the talking, instead of ur temper.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2006-11-29 13:40:51 |Display all floors

Contemplation

Black Americans have been discriminated for hundreds of years, but so do the Asian, European (Mainly, Irish and Jews), Latino, and Native Americans.  And If you look at the National welfare survey provided by Time.com. You can clearly see the wealth gap difference between those groups.

Every Culture has its own internal struggles. Every human being has a demon to conquer or to overcome.  

If you can't succee in a wealthy and modern country, where laws apply to all her citizens the same, where else can you succeed.? Imagine, you send all the poor black Americans back to Africa. Where half of the countries are in a turmoil. And no welfare, Do you think they have a better chance of succeeding?

OR is it, becausing people like me and you are justing giving them execuses after execuses to fail???

We tell them the society is trying them unfairly.
Or We simply just EXPECT LESS FROM THEM.....

Remember everybody have an execuse to fail. Blame the Society, Blame Other Countries, Blame the Educational System, Blame this Blame that.. etc.

And what ultimately comes to,

It's up to the individual to make his/ her own decision and take control of their destiny...

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2006-11-29 14:35:47 |Display all floors

NO SKYGOR, YOU ARE WRONG

Skygor, your last comment, IS MY ENTIRE POINT
It IS up to them< To pretend that The US Goverment does not do its fair share to promote their social status is a bunch of crap.
I have yet to see any context/situation in my town, in which I truely felt SYMPATHY for an individual in a state of poverty.
Other than meeting kids, whos parents smoke pot all day, and lack proper guidance techniques< My sympathy is lacking.
I see poor people in my area, no doubt. Why they are poor always baffles me, untill I learn who they Truely are.
Every person In the USA can change their social status, If you deny that to yourself< You are not an American.

Dont give me that crap you slimebag -
"What kind of person would verbally assualting another person in a friendly open disccusion form"
SOMEONE WHO IS OBVIOUSLY OFFENDED AT YOUR IGNORANCE. You didnt research, and because of that< I became completly offended of your statements.

Friendly.. who are you kidding buddy? Your statements are obviously trying to exploit these so called "Failed American Policies"
You are trying to Flame non-sense<

No our welfare system isnt perfect, in fact< I dont think its fair, It can EASILY be abused.

You just said that MORE THAN HALF of the African-American population is in Poverty. I dont know what "US Department of WTF" u went to, but it must of been in AFRICA< yea...  
U JUST SAID MORE THAN HALF DUDE, DONT YOU EVER TELL ME TO USE MY BRAIN.

I Let my Temper speak, in hopes that your conscious will make you do a SH*tload more research
You want an American perspective? Email me.

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.