Author: sullivanlee

Stupid and arrogant Shanghai locals! [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2006-11-23 03:22:48 |Display all floors
Originally posted by sullivanlee at 2006-11-22 11:04

shanghai belongs to china and its people ,and in many people's eyes,it belongs to the whole world ,since so many people around like it .
i am not welcome by you ,because i tell some truth abou ...

So Shanghaiese just look down at your or whatever, what is the big deal?  You mention USA, well there are places in America where they will shot you for being the outsider or wrong race.  I could understand your frustration you got to understand  that you are in someone's house and clearly some of them do not  want you there. As you are going to school you are using Shanghai's resources in which Shangahiese pay for through varies taxes and fees. If you want respect, just go buy some Armani suits and Rolex watches, and walk around the street.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2006-11-23 09:23:04 |Display all floors

I am just telling some truth.

It seems that i committed a big crime ,i am just telling some truth,why so many people get so angry,hehe ,some people should learn to take critisisms:)

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2006-11-23 20:11:13 |Display all floors

including you

Originally posted by sullivanlee at 2006-11-23 09:23
It seems that i committed a big crime ,i am just telling some truth,why so many people get so angry,hehe ,some people should learn to take critisisms:)

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2006-11-24 08:17:39 |Display all floors
tmd,since you dont love shanghai ,why your coming to shanghai, indeed shanghai is international city
do you know the meaning "international" ,the city like new york, so how about people in new york, are they
100percent perfect man!!!! you out of your mind, i am shamed of your being chinese,on the contray ,you should be proundof yourself because of having a amazing city shanghai!!!!

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2006-11-24 08:32:07 |Display all floors
Originally posted by simplement at 2006-11-19 23:41
Foolish sullivanlee!!!

Firstly i bet i have lived in Shanghai far longer than you! Secondly my fiance is from Shanghai and Thirdly i bet i have far more CHINESE friends than you do, who could ar ...

call the police???
***always to be yourself***

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2006-11-24 08:34:03 |Display all floors
Originally posted by sullivanlee at 2006-11-23 09:23

you are too INNOCENT!

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2006-11-24 08:39:30 |Display all floors

bias

Originally posted by waingro at 2006-11-21 20:54
I 100% agree with Sullivan Lee. Not all, but the majority of Shanghainese are arrogant idiots.

[size=4]MAYBE YEAH!

they are arrogant,but can't pull together with idiot

[ Last edited by shelleybelly at 2006-12-4 03:01 PM ]

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.