Author: whampoa

Look, how the gweilos deal with their obesity ! [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2007-10-25 11:47:39 |Display all floors
Originally posted by caringhk at 16-10-2007 07:29 AM
We don't insult!!!

You are joking right?

Your insults are written everywhere here ... you Malaysian fraud - stop pretending to be a voice for the Chinese people.
Take me down to the paradise city, where the grass is green and the girls are pretty

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2007-10-25 11:53:22 |Display all floors
Originally posted by projeka at 13-10-2007 02:20 AM
I'm always reminded by Chinese locals how "Chinese food is soooo healthy... Western food is soooo unhealthy" as if westerners only eat fast food.  But as for Chinese food being healthy: I find it is mostly untrue if you experience much of the "fine dining" in Nanchang... most things seemed to be fried in too much oil (oil that has been reused again and again).  Much of this restaurant food can't be more healthy than eating at any fast food restaurant in the West.  

Too much oil, too much salt, too much fat ... etc ... Just watch the food being prepared in a restaurant here - some of the hygiene standards are shocking ...

The penchant for pickled and salted foods also leads to higher instances of stomach cancer …

http://www.chinadaily.com.cn/china/2006-12/06/content_752101.htm

So, eat more fruits and vegetables, seafood and lean meats.

Get to the gym 3-5 times each week or exercise for 30-60 minutes somewhere 3-5 times each week.
Take me down to the paradise city, where the grass is green and the girls are pretty

Use magic tools Report

2018 Most Popular Member 2016 Most Popular Member Glod Medal 2015 Most Popular Member 2012's Best Moderator Medal of honor August's Best Contributor 2012 July's Best Contributor 2012 Gold Medal

Post time 2012-1-1 09:58:38 |Display all floors
tmphgt Post time: 2007-10-25 11:53
Too much oil, too much salt, too much fat ... etc ... Just watch the food being prepared in a rest ...

much of what u say is right

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.