Author: crazymars

what kind of songs dou you like best? [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2006-12-6 17:02:39 |Display all floors
Originally posted by qiqikang at 2006-11-27 20:36
i want to sing it perfectly, but the answer is not satisfied, althought i have practised many many times.
i donnot know why i cannot sing the English songs as well as chinese ones. Mybe my oral E ...

come on ,my friend,you are good...
try to know everything of something and something of everything~that is perfect.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2006-12-9 08:53:49 |Display all floors

Black eyed beans

My favorate one till now
Crystal.*

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2006-12-11 12:37:54 |Display all floors
at present ,i like r&b hip-hop singers such as usher ,jay chou,david tao ...

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2006-12-11 19:08:27 |Display all floors
Love you secretly
I am not sure if it is an equal translation. The song is sung by Hongkong superstar Liu Dehua. It contains much love feeling.,which can't express to the one you love.It reminds me of many memories, which is bitter and sweet. That is confused feeling.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2006-12-13 09:52:23 |Display all floors
I like the song <<I for you>>.It is sung by luna sea band. I think music has no national boundaries.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2006-12-13 11:03:20 |Display all floors
i sometimes like to listen to songs,but don`t often.i like the song of my heart will go on especially. it reminds me about the time in the university and the images of my girlfriend comes out my mind.she was so beatiful that i love her deeply.we were so happy at that time.....

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2006-12-16 21:02:54 |Display all floors
I like the soft songs .

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.