Use magic tools Report

Post time 2006-11-24 00:30:57 |Display all floors
Far away from home
I used this as background music in my blog,one of my favorite songs--
I am rambling---------

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2006-11-27 20:36:59 |Display all floors

lemon tree

i want to sing it perfectly, but the answer is not satisfied, althought i have practised many many times.
i donnot know why i cannot sing the English songs as well as chinese ones. Mybe my oral English is poor?

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2006-11-29 12:07:40 |Display all floors
i love alternative rock and sometimes a bit of pop. singing in a different language is really hard, words are used (at least in english songs) in ways that don't always make sense, or with different intonation than would generally be used. It's probably not your English skills.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2006-11-29 15:33:40 |Display all floors

so many

Why nobody like Westlife?
So classical!~I like the chorus.
airosmith....
I listen <the sound of silence>frequently

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2006-11-30 13:43:26 |Display all floors
anybody like Shakira's music??

I found myself  love her music soooooooooo much. esp. Hips dont like. whenever wherever, animal city and
la tortura.

Shakira's beautiful and sexy. she's not only a good singer but also a wounderful dancer. wow.... seems she has a very flexible stomach.  lol

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2006-12-5 19:19:49 |Display all floors

Yesterday once more

I didn't know if I love this song or not when I heard it for the first time in my primary school,but as I have graduated
from junior school now,I found it excellent.It reminds me about the lovely time in the past,including my friends my
former school ect.Most importantly its tune is also very beautiful.

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.