Views: 4968|Replies: 10

how do think about the countryside ? [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2006-10-29 13:28:42 |Display all floors
Now, our goverment is giving a good chance to the countryside. how do you think about the countryside? Do you want to give you hand to it? thanks for your answer.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2006-10-29 14:20:33 |Display all floors
countryside is a place which have mountains ,trees, fresh air,it is good to live there.
maybe some countrysides are so poor.,the children have no money to go to shool,goverment should have paid more concern to them,they need our help.
if i have ability to help them ,i am pleased to do so:)

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2006-10-31 09:29:37 |Display all floors
I born in countryside ,there people make good relationship with their neighbor.
Many children in their  school ages must leave their hometown and be employed by factory.
study english

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2006-10-31 11:59:30 |Display all floors
Actually I was born in a rural area. I spent my childrenhood there almost 12 years. so I was very impressed by the former lives because  some 10 years ago I was also a small former. sometimes I come back my hometown to see my parents, in recent several years the countryside peaple's lives have changed largely because of the good policy of  our country. and their lives will be more and more better. 扎西德勒!

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2006-11-2 20:06:58 |Display all floors

some policyies of state

now  china government is issuing a series of actions helpful for countryside , but we can obviously find that most actions haven't been really carroed out by those local government , so to speak  this way ,majority  of peasant in riral area are still leading poor life now. actually i was born in countryside either .i think i can have a   knowledge of  peasant's suffering .i think the key question is that our central government didn't take some powerful strict action to try to carry these so- called  good policies completely .

[ Last edited by brightchen06 at 2006-11-2 08:08 PM ]

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2006-11-2 20:44:38 |Display all floors
on the one side,countryside is a place that give us lots of  beautiful imagination.Clear river ,green trees as well as  transparent heart peoples have.On the other hand,countryside which has poor education has became  the whole country's handicapped.Just because there are so many graduates in our country doesn't mean our country accelerates into a developed country.  Ithink  if we want to continue to develop in such a high speed,we have to bring up the qualities of people in coutyrside.
    i think coutryside will have a brilliant future.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2006-11-3 10:18:42 |Display all floors
I born in countryside.
Every year, I will go back and help some people
I like this

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.