Author: audreyxu

Should our law allow polygamy? [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2006-10-27 15:00:32 |Display all floors
Cool, your lifestyle impresses me.
You are the world

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2006-10-27 15:36:16 |Display all floors
this is not my lifestyle pls..i am just givin an example.....;L;L
I don't know if I like you or love you, want you or need you, all I know is I love the feeling I get when I'm near you.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2006-10-27 15:39:19 |Display all floors
Originally posted by sinfulangel at 2006-10-27 14:51

well....there might be true love...look...i might really love my partner tht much..but this wont stop me from having affairs with others...dont u think??...you can always seperate soul n flesh...

***always to be yourself***

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2006-10-27 15:42:06 |Display all floors
Originally posted by sinfulangel at 2006-10-27 14:51

well....there might be true love...look...i might really love my partner tht much..but this wont stop me from having affairs with others...dont u think??...you can always seperate soul n flesh...

but it's some persons' life-long goal to seek the combination of soul and flesh...! what will u comment on this...?

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2006-10-27 15:46:27 |Display all floors
Originally posted by johnyou at 2006-10-27 17:42

but it's some persons' life-long goal to seek the combination of soul and flesh...! what will u comment on this...?

wish them every best...but i dont think they will ever find..cos there is no such thing....soul can be so pure..but not flesh...
I don't know if I like you or love you, want you or need you, all I know is I love the feeling I get when I'm near you.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2006-10-27 15:54:48 |Display all floors
it's a kind of bourn which the people look forward to achieving..., not many person have such a luck as to enjoy this 'bourn'...for it's really hard to reach it...!  dont be afraid of failures, keep trying before u make it...!

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2006-10-27 15:59:41 |Display all floors
well...you can keep trying..but how many years can you do tht??..remember....there is a lifespan.....

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.