Author: audreyxu

Should our law allow polygamy? [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2006-10-27 13:46:21 |Display all floors
does anyone remember that american who posted here a while back looking for two chinese wives?

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2006-10-27 14:25:58 |Display all floors
How lucky that I am Chinese, and polgamy is banned.
You are the world

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2006-10-27 14:29:55 |Display all floors
Originally posted by susansusan at 2006-10-27 16:25
How lucky that I am Chinese, and polgamy is banned.

not really..cos your future husband can always have mistresses...lovers outside of marriage....so you are not a lucy one at all...
I don't know if I like you or love you, want you or need you, all I know is I love the feeling I get when I'm near you.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2006-10-27 14:33:02 |Display all floors
How come you know that sinfulangel, I even don't know who is my husband and you have been know him clearly.
Saltue to you, do tell me more about him, and the urgentest thing is do tell me where he is.
You are the world

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2006-10-27 14:35:00 |Display all floors
Originally posted by susansusan at 2006-10-27 16:33
How come you know that sinfulangel, I even don't know who is my husband and you have been know him clearly.
Saltue to you, do tell me more about him, and the urgentest thing is do tell me where he ...

well..cos your future husband will be a man...like every man..they have the desire to have more girls...well..even though he is married...this doesnt mean he has to stay fathful...cheating on wives is ordinary...he doesnt need to cheat on u by sleeping with others..there are other ways to cheat on you.....so..you are not a lucky one at all..after all you are just one simple girl here who will get married one day..and might regret later...thats life....
I don't know if I like you or love you, want you or need you, all I know is I love the feeling I get when I'm near you.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2006-10-27 14:47:58 |Display all floors
So, as your saying, it isn't any true love in this world? am I correct?
You are the world

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2006-10-27 14:51:22 |Display all floors
Originally posted by susansusan at 2006-10-27 16:47
So, as your saying, it isn't any true love in this world? am I correct?

well....there might be true love...look...i might really love my partner tht much..but this wont stop me from having affairs with others...dont u think??...you can always seperate soul n flesh...

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.