Author: thunderbird

Playground for the mature adults....Chuckle, chuckle, chuckle. [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2006-10-26 10:35:38 |Display all floors
Overgeneralization reduces the external world to a black and white world, an oversimplified world, an all-or-none world. Nothing in between...no shades of gray...I am glad once in a while I can relive my simple life again. So here I go again. More Overgeneralized statements just for fun!

Now, what I am going to tell you is a true story! I didn't make it up for this post!

When I was a child, my father told me that all Shanghainese (people from Shanghai) are money diggers and crooks. Did I believe my father's overgeneralized statement. Of course I did. I was about 10 years old.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2006-10-26 10:37:04 |Display all floors
Originally posted by cyberspook at 2006-10-26 10:23

I agree :)

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2006-10-26 10:44:05 |Display all floors
all black people loves deep fried chicken!!!
In college alone and I am loving it. ^^

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2006-10-26 10:51:36 |Display all floors
All Black chicken are from Africa!  

Chinese black chicken is the new white meat that guarantees a 'healthier life'
IAN JOHNSTON
SCIENCE CORRESPONDENT

BLACK chicken was unveiled as a new form of "super-food" yesterday, after researchers found that the traditional ingredient in Chinese medicine has high levels of a natural anti-oxidant.

Black-bone silky fowl, which have black skin, meat and bones but snow-white feathers, have been used as a "folk invigorant" in China for 1,000 years. Now Chinese food scientists have confirmed they contain high levels of a substance called carnosine. This is a powerful anti-oxidant and is taken in supplement form in the West to improve muscle strength and alleviate the effects of ageing, autism and diabetes.

Chicken is known as a source of carnosine, but it was found that black-bone silky fowl had twice as much of the substance as ordinary breeds.

Dr Ying-gang Tian, of the food chemistry department at NanChang University, said: "The taste of black-bone silky fowl is usually better than other kinds of chicken, but its unusual colour makes some people hesitate to eat it."
chic.jpg

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2006-10-26 10:52:08 |Display all floors
Originally posted by thunderbird at 2006-10-26 10:13
All foreigners in China are sexual predators.

All Chinese women are going after the green card of America.

All foreigners in China are sexual predators

PLEASE DO IT IN REAL LIFE FOR ENJOUY. WHY YOU SOUND OLDER THAN YOUR TEETH BABY?

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2006-10-26 10:53:02 |Display all floors
thats for sure... i wouldnt eat something like that... looks pretty ... er.... yea...
In college alone and I am loving it. ^^

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2006-10-26 10:53:47 |Display all floors
Originally posted by daotan at 2006-10-26 10:53
thats for sure... i wouldnt eat something like that... looks pretty ... er.... yea...

HMM, TRY IT!

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.