Author: thumper

Blue-Eyed Men Prefer Blue-Eyed Women [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2006-10-25 22:50:23 |Display all floors
....interesting...well my eyes changes colour, too...in the dark they look black, in the light they don't look so black..(no it doesn't make sense!..lol)

I wonder if there're people with persian cat's eyes

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2006-10-25 22:54:52 |Display all floors
Originally posted by superkylin at 2006-10-26 00:50
....interesting...well my eyes changes colour, too...in the dark they look black, in the light they don't look so black..(no it doesn't make sense!..lol)

I wonder if there're people with persian ...

well...i like his eyes....sometimes.... just cant take off my eyes of him..ahahaha.....

maybe persians have?
I don't know if I like you or love you, want you or need you, all I know is I love the feeling I get when I'm near you.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2006-10-26 03:54:42 |Display all floors
my eyes change with my mood, when things are turning to crap around me my eyes are grey, the happier I am the brighter blue my eyes get, I have always wanted to buy those all black contacts that cover the whites of your eyes as well so your whole eye is just black and lifeless.
There are no Ugly women , only those with low self esteem .

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.