Author: thumper

Blue-Eyed Men Prefer Blue-Eyed Women [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2006-10-25 22:03:33 |Display all floors
oh...who likes black eyes??
I don't know if I like you or love you, want you or need you, all I know is I love the feeling I get when I'm near you.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2006-10-25 22:17:38 |Display all floors
l think eyes can be beautiful no matter what the colour... l don't really have a preference either way...

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2006-10-25 22:23:46 |Display all floors
i still prefer hazel..lol...
I don't know if I like you or love you, want you or need you, all I know is I love the feeling I get when I'm near you.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2006-10-25 22:32:28 |Display all floors
Oh..I still like men with black eyes, deep and mysterious...black eyes or better the green eyes of a woman look so attractive(with black hair)!...

but no blue eyes...no blonde...not into that

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2006-10-25 22:36:16 |Display all floors
i like hazel...hazel eyes make me cry sometimes...i know thts insane....

somehow i like those eyes tht change accordin to the light...lol

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2006-10-25 22:43:46 |Display all floors
Arh....eyes that change colours with lights...maybe like alexandrite or opal?? wow that's really precious...I'd like that too  =B

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2006-10-25 22:45:03 |Display all floors
Originally posted by superkylin at 2006-10-26 00:43
Arh....eyes that change colours with lights...maybe like alexandrite or opal?? wow that's really precious...I'd like that too  =B

this friend of mine...durin light..his eyes are blue...light blue....but durin dark room..his eyes become brown...bit hazel mix...i called him a kitten..cos his eyes are like cat changes colors..lol...

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.