Author: yuzhouyuzhou

the world become more dangerous [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2006-10-26 11:31:15 |Display all floors
Originally posted by plasmalupus at 2006-10-26 09:04
Read this book a long time ago by a woman.  The root cause of the missile craze is something called "penis envy"....  Mine is bigger than yours, etc.  Man toys - big cars, big guns, big t ...

You are right. I almost forgotten about the "penis envy" theory. Hahaha! it's really funny the way they put it....Mine is bigger than yours...Big boys play with big toys!

Sorry, my brain is dead. Please explain your last statement that "if women ruled the world we would be worrying about death by doughnuts". Thank you for explaining.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2006-10-26 11:33:11 |Display all floors
Good discussion. Thank you for your inputs. Good night, everyone.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2006-10-26 12:58:36 |Display all floors

that's simply not true...

Originally posted by johnyou at 2006-10-25 09:09

i totally agree with u on yr statement above...,

the sole purpose of the existence of terrorist organizations is to destroy...! ...

terrorism has traditionally been used as as a means to intimidate or coerce governments or societies, usually in order to achieve political, religious, or ideological objectives... it is quite a common tactic that has been employed by a wide variety of groups, from independence movements to the secret services of various countries...

it's a mistake to believe that those who carry out acts of terror are just blood thirsty psychopaths bent on destruction...

you'll find that many so called terrorist organisations have well identified (and often legitimate) goals... to state that "the sole purpose of the existence of terrorist organizations is to destroy...!" indicates that you have little understanding of the word terrorism... not to mention the conditions that inspire people to resort to terrorism...

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2006-10-26 13:18:16 |Display all floors
Otis is a terrorist!!!!
((EyeOfStorm))
~All that which glitters is not gold~

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2006-10-26 14:58:11 |Display all floors
Most of the terrorist activities I experienced and heard of are done by those that are brainwashed by some kind of belief- crazy belief of course...! The only word I can use to describe their cruel ferocities is insaneness. No ordinary person can understand their evil doings and is in no way to tolerate their devilries. They are so deeply inhumanized by those cheating doxy that they even kill their own family members without knowing they are committing a sin. Nothing can be done to change them back to who he or she is as a normal human being once they are brainwashed. The only way they can proceed on is to die a martyr’s death….!

maybe sb upfloor can be a savior, ridding the world of all the insaneness...!

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.