Author: thumper

besides money, what attracts chinese women to western men? [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2006-10-22 18:52:20 |Display all floors
on average about another 2 inches :)
There are no Ugly women , only those with low self esteem .

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2006-10-22 19:20:33 |Display all floors
Originally posted by otis22 at 2006-10-22 19:43

you're gonna end up lonely with an attitude like that...

i sometimes do think i will end up alone..but if thts the case..i accept it.
I don't know if I like you or love you, want you or need you, all I know is I love the feeling I get when I'm near you.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2006-10-23 09:54:25 |Display all floors

agree, agree, agree

Originally posted by sinfulangel at 2006-10-22 07:35

most foreingers in china are not rich....

all they have is just different eyes, nose, mouth, skin color etc from us....

i think only stupid girls will fall for them cos of the 'oh ...

sinfulangel's most profound opinion..   
Yesterday when i saw a beautiful Chinese girl kissing with a foreigner on the buss, i had the throughts why there are so many Chinese girls stayed with the foreigners or want to stay with them?  The first answer i told myself is the language exchange. But now i also don't think so. Yes, someone may think the reason is that the money. But in fact, most of the foreingers here are not rich. And some of them even want to cheating the others' money, just some, ha ha, because once i knew a Foreigner guy  who borrowed my friend's money and then disappeared. Althrough we don't care the moeny, but it depicts some foreigners' ugly inner.
If a girl so ridiculous that just for the different eyes, nose, mouth...  they will pay for it oneday.      
anyway, if there exist true love, there is no reason. but i don't think there are not so much true love...     ;P  ;P

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2006-10-23 11:59:51 |Display all floors
One chinese girl that lived where i worked married an American guy five years ago...!

she was warned time and again before she decided to tie the marriage knot that those foreigners were not serious about marriage, and that she would be dumped once this foreign 'devil' had enough taste of her...! But she insisted on doing the marriage and tried to get herself impregnated before she migrated to the US..., she thought she could still keep her life going in the US if she gave birth to his baby in America, and with the baby born there, she had no fear of being dumped as the baby's father had to support the baby till he fully grew up...! and she was lucky enough to have a twin...!

Fortunately what her family feared about what might happen to her did not happened at all. The guy she married is a decent gentleman, kind and loyal to her and the family...! and the couple have been living together happily...!

So true love does exist between people from different cultures, you'll hit the luck if u marry for love and do what u can to secure it...!

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.