Author: iamnobody

每个人的生日树Finding your birthday tree [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2006-10-17 13:18:20 |Display all floors
Originally posted by cyberspook at 2006-10-17 13:12
well whirlingone your Hazelnut tree sounds ok to me :) although you know that means your nutts :)

Does this mean your dummy?

[ Last edited by whirlingone at 2006-10-17 01:21 PM ]
Boating on the Houhai River...在后海泛舟...

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2006-10-17 15:28:42 |Display all floors
I am Halzetnut too :)

Hazelnut Tree, the Extraordinary. Charming, undemanding, very understanding, knows how to make an impression, active fighter for social cause, popular, moody and capricious lover, honest and tolerant partner, precise sense of judgment.

sounds interesting, i found a lot of similarities in me and that description, maybe coincidence, maybe truth,  but i like this new information about birth tree

Thank u for sharing

:) :) :)

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2006-10-17 15:51:11 |Display all floors
I'm a Rowan Tree---I like my characters, if that's real

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2006-10-17 16:06:42 |Display all floors

my birthday tree: March 1 to March 10 .............. Weeping Willow Tree(垂柳)

Weeping Willow, the Melancholy. Beautiful but full of melancholy, attractive, very empathic, loves anything beautiful and tasteful, loves to travel, dreamer, restless, capricious, honest, can be influenced but is not easy to live with, demanding, good intuition, suffers in love but finds sometimes an anchoring partner.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2006-10-17 18:59:32 |Display all floors
Originally posted by cyberspook at 2006-10-17 11:02
what is your tree nobody ?

Weeping Willow, the Melancholy. Beautiful but full of melancholy, attractive, very empathic, loves anything beautiful and tasteful, loves to travel, dreamer, restless, capricious, honest, can be influenced but is not easy to live with, demanding, good intuition, suffers in love but finds sometimes an anchoring partner.

all my friends say it exactly is describing me, i think some of the points like me
I am VIP
Very Important Pig
:D

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2006-10-17 19:00:14 |Display all floors
Originally posted by catalystma at 2006-10-17 16:06
Weeping Willow, the Melancholy. Beautiful but full of melancholy, attractive, very empathic, loves anything beautiful and tasteful, loves to travel, dreamer, restless, capricious, honest, can be in ...

the same tree with me !! :) :)
happy happy
I am VIP
Very Important Pig
:D

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2006-10-18 07:43:06 |Display all floors
woot... i got ash tree...
In college alone and I am loving it. ^^

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.