xilaren
Newcomer

UID 91141
Digest Posts 0
Credits 49
Posts 49
Registered 2006-2-17
Status Offline  

aren't chinese people happy enough with their trace?

I  am a white lady in Greece.I have though some very good friends in China with who I am in a close contact.
I have also one very close chinese friend in Greece .The lady is married to a greek guy.I am really happy to see that they have been a very happy couple.They both love each other and the guy is a perfect husband for her.
The lady is now pregnant and she was very disappointed when the doctor told her that the child  is a boy
and has chinese characteristics.She was so sad on hearing that.So much that I was very surprised.
She said that chinese boys are ugly and that her son will have a problem to find a white girlfriend in Greece.
I was really surprised on hearing that.Everybody should be happy with what he has been born taking for granted that he or she is healthy.
Me particularly ,I like the chinese people so much that I find them really attractive.I do not know perhaps it is only me who behaves like that?
Is it because I have some chinese friends who I love so  much
that I see all the chinese people very handsome?I do not know.I have been confused.
I am asking the chinese people especially the men if they have such an opinion about themselves comparing to the white people  

2006-4-23 12:09 AM #1
________

???

I don't believe this.  I don't believe the Chinese woman says that or a Chinese woman will say that.

I suspect the one who posted this must either be jealous or is trying to sow discord or create embarrassment for the Chinese people.

As far as I know the Chinese, they are very loyal their race and will not betray their people.  Even Rosepanther made the stance (if anyone of you see my post to him in one of his threads recently)

Well, this is disappointing and I don't trust what is being said here or the person who said it.  It must be a lie.

In any case, how could one tell or be sure at the foetal stage whether the baby's feature will be Chinese or Caucasian ?

My gut feel on this is that it is a FAKE !

What do you think ?

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2006-10-12 19:09:13 |Display all floors

Reply #5 whampoa's post

Okay, I see what you mean.

Sorry, I missed this one.

True and I agree with what you say .

QUOTE:
Originally posted by whampoa at 2006-4-23 21:46

I am trying to establish if there is any truth in what you say.  YES, I am suspecting that you are LYING and trying to be provocative and to misinform.

I have seen the scanning of foetuses in mothers' wombs but the pictures always turn out very blur.  Of course, we can see the limbs and certain body parts but how can the doctor be sure about distinctive features, whether the child has Chinese or Caucasian looks?

If what you say is true, then I have to say all Greek doctors are UNETHICAL and have acted UNPROFESSIONALLY as doctors. .....

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2006-10-12 19:12:01 |Display all floors
"Do not understand what people want to say"

I am curious to know what is this is supposed to mean ?

Is this in connection with the earlier post on the Chinese woman disappointed at giving birth to a more Chinese-look alike baby boy ?

Oh, what kind of a TROLL writing is this if it is ?

Disgusting.

[ Last edited by immouse at 2006-10-12 07:13 PM ]

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2006-10-12 19:33:50 |Display all floors

I'm glad you are here, Whampoa,

Reminder: Author is prohibited or removed, and content is automatically blocked

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2006-10-12 19:47:06 |Display all floors
Originally posted by chinese_yang at 12-10-2006 11:33 AM
dealing with the bunch of shamelss lying racists.

Tsk tsk tsk ....

Surely you don't want to provoke people too? Whampoa's attention-seeking games are, to be honest, tedious ...

However if you want to supply proof that we are all "shameless lying racists" you have the whole of the BBS to find and quote from.

Whampoa herself has a self-confessed dislike of white men which technically makes her one of your "shameless lying racists".

Alternatively we could let this thread fade away and discuss something factual :)

All this anger is not good for the blood pressure! I prefer relaxing with a nice cup of ginseng tea :)
Take me down to the paradise city, where the grass is green and the girls are pretty

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2006-10-12 20:25:29 |Display all floors
Originally posted by tmphgt at 2006-10-12 21:47
However if you want to supply proof that we are all "shameless lying racists" you have the whole of the BBS to find and quote from.

You should know by now, tmphgt,  "Proof" has no place in the arguments of Yang and company.
"他不是救星, 他是一个非常淘气男孩" - Monty Python

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2006-10-12 20:27:15 |Display all floors

Reading Whampoa's posts

Reminder: Author is prohibited or removed, and content is automatically blocked

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.