Author: whampoa

From WHAMPOA and WHY ....   [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2006-10-12 03:58:46 |Display all floors

Point 1 ...

Originally posted by whampoa at 11-10-2006 07:04 PM
This one says he's NEVER said bad about China and NEVER cause the ban of anyone ....

You said I silenced ricman. I am not a moderator so I cannot ban people which makes your claim wrong.

The forum member novablue complained about ricman's words so I offered advice. If somebody is unhappy with another forum member's words then they should report the other forum member.

Ricman posted many things which insulted Chinese women. I thought that his views were distasteful.

That is what the moderators are for - hence the report button. So what is your point? To me it seems that you are clutching at straws but carry on digging if you wish.

What next? Will you suggest that 1+2=5?

You will have to try much harder than that to PROOVE I silenced ricman and flotsam (who is back as jetsam anyway).

You said I am anti-China and a China-hater. All you have come up with is that I have posted news articles from a mixture of news sources (including Chinese and British) ... So what is your point?
Take me down to the paradise city, where the grass is green and the girls are pretty

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2006-10-12 03:59:26 |Display all floors

Point 2 ...

Originally posted by whampoa at 11-10-2006 07:36 PM
ps: Look, it is not my wish to extend this .... but sometimes I can't help it to JUSTIFY why I have and act in a certain way.  In any case, you guys goaded me on .... asking for "proofs" time and again, attacking me and gagging me on my Window to the West and West 2 incessantly. Just doing the needful and asked .... biting the bullet !

Then why bother posting anything here and trying to stir it up again? You are not the "victim" whampoa!

I have stated the issues that cause friction between us. I also like to respond to claims made against me. If I called you an "anti-Martian" "Martian-hater" you would surely challenge that and ask for either proof or a retraction. I reserve the right to do the same.

Oh, the "attacks" in Window to the West 1 and 2 came from both sides whampoa and you know it!!

Only the mods can gag you.

You first ever post to me (in some thread by sexytongtong) was hardly pleasant so perhaps we got off on the wrong foot
Take me down to the paradise city, where the grass is green and the girls are pretty

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2006-10-12 04:10:56 |Display all floors

Ah ...

Let us present everything to the jury  ... Window to the West offers an insight on whampoa's views of others:

http://bbs.chinadaily.com.cn/viewthread.php?tid=520401

Originally posted by whampoa at 6-9-2006 05:56 PM
Ah, have not forgotten my own thread here .....

Yanjiaren, you are most welcome to write as I said before, to crimsonwolf.

Be CIVIL!

Or you'll be treated like dirt and s-h-i-t  like the 2 IDIOTS above!!

Treated like "dirt and s-h-i-t" eh whampoa? That isn't very nice!

Now, Window to the West 2 was a re-run of Window to the West however whampoa also used the thread to openly mock a forum member's sick relative. Tsk tsk ... not good ...

Yeah, let the forum members decide! Er ... decide what exactly?

It is fun game whampoa, shall we keep playing?

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2006-10-12 04:16:30 |Display all floors
Originally posted by whampoa at 11-10-2006 07:56 PM
[THANKS, this time I am FAST .... my posts stay on top unintercepted by Forum TROLLS.]  

Oh such amusing provocation to try and throw the scent of herself

Let us look at a definition of trolling:
"In Internet terminology, a troll is usually someone who enters an established community such as an online discussion forum, and posts inflammatory, rude, repetitive, offensive, off-topic or otherwise disruptive messages designed intentionally to annoy or antagonize the existing members or alter the flow of discussion, including the personal attack of calling others trolls."

Rude posts? Yes, whampoa makes those.

Repetitive posts? Oh yes ... the same news articles get rolled out by whampoa.

Annoy and antagonise? Hmmm ... now that is too obvious.

Now the best bit: "including the personal attack of calling others trolls" ....

Oh the irony and hypocrisy of whampoa

Touché my insomniac Singaporean sparring partner Do carry on this little game!

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2006-10-12 04:34:44 |Display all floors

Gone to bed whampy?

Well it is 4:30am in Singapore ....

Shame, a good bit of jousting would have been fun!

You know, the usual format:
a) you complain about the West which is ironic given that you enjoy life in a Westernised country
b) you throw about some insults (usually lies about me or some other forum member)
c) I challenge you for proof and you don't have any
d) rinse and repeat ....

Oh well, better luck next time

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2006-10-12 06:52:05 |Display all floors

aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaahhhhhh

Originally posted by tmphgt at 2006-10-12 04:34

Well it is 4:30am in Singapore ....

Shame, a good bit of jousting would have been fun!

You know, the usual format:
a) you complain about the West which is ironic given ...

OH TP AND WHAMPY..
YOU SOUND BOTH LIKE TWO QUARELLING LOVERS..
OH I SEE YOU BOTH JOUSTING AS BUTTERFLIES IN THE NEXT LIFE..
OH HOW ROMANTIC..
TP AND WHAMPY..

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2006-10-12 16:34:28 |Display all floors
Originally posted by yanjiaren at 11-10-2006 10:52 PM
OH TP AND WHAMPY..
YOU SOUND BOTH LIKE TWO QUARELLING LOVERS..
OH I SEE YOU BOTH JOUSTING AS BUTTERFLIES IN THE NEXT LIFE..
OH HOW ROMANTIC..
TP AND WHAMPY..

She loves us all really but just cannot find the words to express it

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.