Author: longzhou

MAO'S IMAGE TO THE WORLD [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2011-11-8 02:36:27 |Display all floors
I have read the book.

And although I don't take everything for granted that is written there, one has to consider that one of the authors was the daughter of a high functionary of the communist party and has been a red guard during cult.rev.. So she still might know a little about the conditions of living at that time.

Which "communism" has brought which "progress"? And what makes people think that China would not be what it is nowadays without Mao Zedong?
I don't want to say too much on this, but one thing is pretty clear: The economic rise of modern China did not come with any 1000 flowers campaigns, great leaps forward or cultural revolutions, but with the reform policies of Deng Xiaoping.

Use magic tools Report

Glod Medal

Post time 2011-11-8 02:49:02 |Display all floors
Originally posted by 1584austin at 2011-11-4 12:35

What about Popstar where is he On holiday with Ghosty OR is......................................

Chao Ren VFP

I think they are trying to make Bail
Never Let Anyone Outside The Family Know What You're Thinking.

Use magic tools Report

Glod Medal

Post time 2011-11-8 02:50:31 |Display all floors
Originally posted by 延陵堂 at 2011-11-8 02:18
most people in hk, europe, australia, canada, usa, and western client states such as qatar have no ideas of their own. they simply believe what they are told. hk is a pupet state of britain. everyt ...

You are wrong...I have my own ideas about you.....PM me and I will tell you all MY thoughts

Use magic tools Report

Glod Medal

Post time 2011-11-9 12:11:46 |Display all floors

she's a Kitty....i knew it...

Use magic tools Report

Glod Medal

Post time 2011-11-10 10:56:23 |Display all floors

Did Mao dye his hair...

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.