Author: wannabedumb

What are you most afraid of? [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2006-9-20 21:22:32 |Display all floors
Originally posted by cyberspook at 2006-9-20 23:20
fasion always comes around in cycles, whats not hot now is hot next year as soon as some star is seen wearing it :)

oh...talkin about the fashion....probably the new trend will be those high waist jeans???....by kate moss....
I don't know if I like you or love you, want you or need you, all I know is I love the feeling I get when I'm near you.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2006-9-20 21:30:46 |Display all floors
I like the low cut jeans myself they realy highlight a womans figure, now remember I don't like stick insects, but the curves of a well rounded woman rrrrrrrrr beautiful, :)
There are no Ugly women , only those with low self esteem .

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2006-9-20 21:32:56 |Display all floors
i am easy...ahahahaha.....
I don't know if I like you or love you, want you or need you, all I know is I love the feeling I get when I'm near you.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2006-9-20 21:32:57 |Display all floors
losing health.....

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2006-9-20 21:56:41 |Display all floors

Reply #18 hearthome's post

Losing health and all that goes with it is a big fear.  Losing my ability to do things independently.  Becoming incompetent, weak, dependent, a useless burden.  I fear all that much more than death.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2006-9-20 22:28:05 |Display all floors
Originally posted by diogenes at 2006-9-20 21:56
Losing health and all that goes with it is a big fear.  Losing my ability to do things independently.  Becoming incompetent, weak, dependent, a useless burden.  I fear all that much more than death.

Yes. You are right. To be wanted is a happiness.  :)

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2006-9-20 22:32:53 |Display all floors

being stabbed in the heart by a stingray...

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.