Author: wannabedumb

Will tomorrow be a fine day where you live? [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2006-9-6 04:25:24 |Display all floors
nope
There are no Ugly women , only those with low self esteem .

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2006-9-6 09:59:24 |Display all floors
i think tomo might be a bit cloudy....
I don't know if I like you or love you, want you or need you, all I know is I love the feeling I get when I'm near you.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2006-9-6 10:21:13 |Display all floors
It turned so cool from yesterday in Shanghai. Today cool too and hope cool the day after tomorrow.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2006-9-6 11:35:05 |Display all floors
hmmm... its funny how this thread will continue to go since there will always be a tomorrow.... lol
anyway, back to the topic... its been pretty cold the past few days and going to be pretty chilly for the next few days... rainy, gray and chilly....

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2006-9-6 14:06:22 |Display all floors
tomorrow...there is awlays tomorrow...its another new day
I don't know if I like you or love you, want you or need you, all I know is I love the feeling I get when I'm near you.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2006-9-6 17:04:05 |Display all floors
Here in Suzhou the weather is cool and actually cold for me coz I have got the cough due to the temperature falls.
So everyone should take good care of urself

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2006-9-6 17:12:12 |Display all floors

tomorow is a another day .

tomorrow is a good day for me ,for i will meet my new conductor and new classmates .i will begin my postgraduate schooling in Chongqing University .but challenges do also follow .and u ?
futher depends on the dreams,so go on sleeping

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.