Author: sea_elephant

Just wanna get a guy to say happy birthday to me and share dinner with me [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2006-9-6 14:33:21 |Display all floors
Anyone want to do their version of Marilyn Monroe singing happy birthday to JFK?

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2006-9-6 15:13:35 |Display all floors
hearpy birthday to you hearpy birthday to you hearpy birthday mister president " pucker pucker " hearpy birthday to you ;)
There are no Ugly women , only those with low self esteem .

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2006-9-6 22:04:03 |Display all floors
Happy birthday to u !!!!!!   My bithday is also in this month. Have u ever met someone who was born on the same date?  I did. Luckily i have met 3 friends ( two are my former classmates ) who can share the happiness of birthday together. Now although we are in different places,  we never forget to call each other on that day.    To enjoy the same BD is a great joy. At least there are someone who will never forget your birthday. :)

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2006-9-6 22:40:58 |Display all floors
why it has to be a guy to say happy birthday to you?............i think none of my male friends can live up to my female freinds..........girls care for girls ;)............well, but i can understand.......since you are coming up to a certain age..........LOL

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2006-9-7 01:14:38 |Display all floors
Originally posted by sinfulangel at 2006-9-6 01:13

dont say that...i would love to have a copy...=P

after i sort out all my problems .. i would get a keybaord too..and play those nice songs..and send u a copy..ahahahasharing is great..th ...

lol... keyboards are not like guitars or grand pianos, they can never go out of tune. but i believe ur beautiful playing wont go off either. :)
- We don't dwell on the past, we remember it.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2006-9-7 04:42:41 |Display all floors
I'l play the spoons all we need is a bass player and one of those people that hang out with musicians, what are they called again " drummers " that it a drummer :)
There are no Ugly women , only those with low self esteem .

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.