Author: johnyou

To marry a woman for her beauty is like buying a house for its paint [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2006-8-28 12:45:28 |Display all floors
Originally posted by freakyqi at 2006-8-25 07:20

That must be a LONG msn name.

I have alot ot say with my msn names

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2006-8-28 12:49:26 |Display all floors

So basically...

Have we settled the argument over the importance of beauty?

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2006-8-28 13:51:28 |Display all floors
Originally posted by johnyou at 2006-8-25 18:06
it may be an exception, but a ugly gentleman living in my neighborhood did

win the favour of a beauty, and lives a happy life...!!!

John - Life is SWEET & SOUR is'nt it???
What's on your mind now........ooooooooooooooo la la....Kind Regards

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2006-8-28 13:52:17 |Display all floors
Originally posted by hidenseek at 2006-8-28 12:49
Have we settled the argument over the importance of beauty?

Hide - Pls ask the Emperors !!!(past i mean)
What's on your mind now........ooooooooooooooo la la....Kind Regards

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2006-8-28 17:58:35 |Display all floors

whether beauty is important for marriage

i can't accept a boy who is too ugly as my boyfriend . Maybe beacuase i have not fell in love with anybody before. i don't want my first love is someone not handsome . i the same way , a boy always likes to find a beautiful girlfriend ,for nobody can resist beauty . we human beings are bone to love beauty . Therefore, beauty is one important part in marriage .
If two person are in love with each other , each of them are beautiful in the other 's eyes . Just as the proverb goes "beauty lies in the love's eyes ".in a word , beauty is important in marriage . Beauty is not comfined to the appearance .

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2006-8-28 17:58:54 |Display all floors

Who are we to judge what beauty is.

I really think God can only tell us who is beautiful and to Him all His children are beautiful.  I really want to say that i think that its not about "sweet and sour" or a beautiful girl with an ugly husband.
I think the reality of it is that we as people are all beautiful in our own ways.  We all have a heart and blood running through our veins.  

I dont want a girl who is just beautiful.  I want a girl who becomes beautiful to me.  Someone who i can love and allow to love me.  Someone who i can sit up with all night long and chat about things.  Chat about life and about the challanges that present themselves.  Laugh with, cry with and enjoy small things.  

Gods creation, woman are the most amazing creations around.  Ofcourse sometimes they get a bit short circuted and turn crazy...but hey..who isnt thankful for women... fat or thin, short or tall, Women are great

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2006-8-28 18:22:07 |Display all floors

hideseek

by the way you talk, I would say you have never had a gf before

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.