Author: hidenseek

Is Chinas smoking culture attractive? [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2008-10-17 18:43:08 |Display all floors
Originally posted by ghost156 at 2008-10-17 17:34

Please look at the comment #23 floor for you.
You exactly deserve it.

i 'll tell u what I don't deserve. somebody who blows carcinigens or carcinigins given off by somebody claiming to be human as he's  walking in public places where actual humans also frequent. its the lowest behavir in civilization, on par with pulling down ur pants and crapping on someones shoes. or worse yet, crapping carcinigens and shoving them down everybodys throat who was unfortunate enough to be within 28 meters of u.

nobody deserves that

but we all get what we deserve. and we all know smokers will get what they deserve. just a pity they have to affect so many millions of innocent people befor they die.

so dole out my just deserves. and when someone makes u choke down a pack cigarettes along with lighter and stabs u through your lung, in such a way that u die 28 years early, u can consider us square

[ Last edited by justbabygirl at 2008-10-17 06:49 PM ]

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2008-10-17 18:49:12 |Display all floors
Originally posted by justbabygirl at 2008-10-17 18:43

i 'll tell u what I don't deserve. somebody who blows carcinigens or carcinigins given off by somebody claiming to be human as he's  walking in public places where actual humans also frequent.  ...

ANSWER ME !!!![/size]

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2008-10-17 18:57:13 |Display all floors
Though I am a regular, I voted No that China's smoking culture is not appealing , at leas to me. Since I am killing myself, there's no need to drag down the people around me, especially to down those whom I really care. I think  Chinese government should really compile some laws to ban smoking in the indoors as the some western countries did. It will not only to save more innocent lives, but aslo could teach the young generation to learn the harm and potential danger of ciggarettes. We need clean air. So please do somthing.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2008-10-17 18:57:17 |Display all floors
Originally posted by twotobe at 2008-10-17 18:49

ANSWER ME !!!![/size]

when u take down the photo of the poor boy u raped i'll give u an answer.

how long was it before he started to view u as his "mate"?

and how many baht did u pay?

best thing about asia eh?

the reason u come to china ? fresh and na?ve young boys?

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2008-10-17 19:02:51 |Display all floors

Bingo, or almost bingo

Originally posted by justbabygirl at 2008-10-17 18:57

when u take down the photo of the poor boy u raped i'll give u an answer.

how long was it before he started to view u as his "mate"?

and how many baht did u pay?

best thing abo ...

you are my baby assassin or you are emptybrainbuddychangdyboy

now i am confused

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2008-10-17 19:10:21 |Display all floors
what exactly does a smoker deserve. im not satisfied with own death or even decades of suffering .

what does someone who has sped millions of people closer to death truly deserve ?

what do the most inconsiderate and selfish people on the planet deserve?

what is adequate for people who affect hundreds of lives everyday,

people who have a habit that has a negative impact on anyone and everyone wherever they go?

?

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2008-10-17 19:13:03 |Display all floors
Originally posted by justbabygirl at 2008-10-17 19:10
what exactly does a smoker deserve. im not satisfied with own death or even decades of suffering .

what does someone who has sped millions of people closer to death truly deserve ?

what do  ...

ok ok ok

too much BS

shut up and come back home

you are embarrasing yourself in the forum again baby assassin

in other words, you looks same idiot as before :lol :lol

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.