Author: demon007

beijing , my home [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2006-8-23 20:14:58 |Display all floors
COMPARING WITH WHAT IT WAS, BJ IS MUCH BETTER!!!!. THAT'S WHY THE THOUGHT OF FUTURE HOME FOR LOTS OF PEOPLE END UP IN BEIJING!!!!!

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2006-8-23 22:35:28 |Display all floors
air pollution is a big problem for all big cit\ies in china,in order to increase economy,the goverment never think about it,a lot of factories let their pollution out factory in sunday or holiday,

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2006-8-23 23:34:33 |Display all floors
Originally posted by divina at 2006-8-22 20:04
The air is incredibly polluted, it's dangerous compared to many other cities (my friends there get robbed all the time!!)

Sorry guys, I think Changchun is the best place in China..lol(ok, I kno ...

But Changchun is not  as good as many Chinese cities in the south,and it is even worse than some cities in Jinlin Province although it is the capital of that province.
I love BJ........^.^

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2006-8-24 15:16:40 |Display all floors
pollution is everywhere. although holland and amsterdam is cleaner then asian cities i can't leave my window open without a 'screen' otherwise i get these small black dust things from heavy traffic and rail everywhere....

maybe we should all go live in the forrest like hobbits do... i love trees you know...
"Life is as Beautiful as you Make it yourself"

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2006-8-25 22:49:54 |Display all floors
i think i fell safe in beijing
in any other city in china, you are most likely  invovled in crime activity

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2006-8-25 23:39:13 |Display all floors
I had so much fun in Beijing! It's really crazy in some places, and it's often dirty and polluted, but overall it's a good place. Lots to do and lots to see.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2006-8-26 01:00:01 |Display all floors
Well, my state, NJ, usa, is considered to be quite polluted, but I know it's not nearly as bad as what you're all describing Beijing is like. I've had my windows open all summer (except during that heat wave! ugh!) and I enjoy the breezes & fresh air, even by my bed at night while I sleep. There's lots of trees in my town. I'm going to miss the fresh air & trees.

I like open windows with breezes....

Hey, I learned that word the other day!  和风

我很喜欢和风!:) ahh....

I wonder what Beijing's pollution is like compared to NYC?
I am not rich.  :L

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.