Author: pandamonium

Why foreigners can't cope with Chinese girls [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2006-8-21 15:13:13 |Display all floors
hmm...so the msg i get here is..dont date chinese girls??...ahahha
I don't know if I like you or love you, want you or need you, all I know is I love the feeling I get when I'm near you.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2006-8-21 15:16:53 |Display all floors
Originally posted by sinfulangel at 8-21-2006 15:13
hmm...so the msg i get here is..dont date chinese girls??...ahahha

i don't think so...  :)

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2006-8-21 15:18:19 |Display all floors
Originally posted by mikeghet at 2006-8-21 15:16

i don't think so...  :)

big relief here!!
I don't know if I like you or love you, want you or need you, all I know is I love the feeling I get when I'm near you.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2006-8-21 15:21:02 |Display all floors
i like girls with a little attitude....so they are ok in my book, but there are a few that take it to the extreme, and those are the few i'm talking about...

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2006-8-21 15:21:33 |Display all floors
any guy has an important to make in life:

get into a relation with almost no risk, a girl who is maybe a little 'predicatble' and boring. but who is not demaning and will not moan.

or

get into a relation with risk, a girl who is reliable but not very predictable, who is coming with new things of her own, for her bf, and who is demaning and can moan.

most guys choose 1.

does someone remember an episode of friends where the mother of rachel came to visit rachel, and tells rachel "you didn't marry your barry but i did" and the mother wants to break up?... it is the choice between predictability and comfort and unpredictability and a more adventurious relation.

i will only data chinese girls sfa.... they are way prettier then dutch girls..
"Life is as Beautiful as you Make it yourself"

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2006-8-21 15:24:30 |Display all floors
haha....dutch girls...some of them are really ugly....

so according to ur statement...i become a girl..who is reliable...but unpredictable..always come with my new things...not demanding...but impatient.....ahahahahaha....i might be the worst among all girls...

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2006-8-21 16:02:25 |Display all floors
haha, maybe you are, maybe not. i like girls who are demanding, they challenge me to perform better. (I am also impatient, i always get into 'problems' because i think things go to slow here (amsterdam).
"Life is as Beautiful as you Make it yourself"

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.