Author: pandamonium

Why foreigners can't cope with Chinese girls [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2006-8-21 11:03:54 |Display all floors
that can be the case...chinese girls can be really dificult to handle..or maybe just the chinese guys have spoiled the girls...

oh well..but then again..do u really wanna be with a girl that is so tough?....personally..i cant cop with that...if she thinks so highly about herself..if she feels so good about herself..then go and find someone better...those girls can drive u nuts...
I don't know if I like you or love you, want you or need you, all I know is I love the feeling I get when I'm near you.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2006-8-21 11:06:13 |Display all floors

But

But their so pretty, when they stroll in the city!
"We know it's weakness, but the weakness is so strong!"

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2006-8-21 11:25:37 |Display all floors
well...there are plenty of good looking girls out there...and some of them have good attitude...personality...really thats wat attract ppl..not those stupid bad personality and attitude...

for me..if a girl with bad attitude..then she just lost me forever...cos i dislike ppl with bad attitude...i dont need that...

they can surly stroll in the city...hopefully wont be all by themselves alone..ahah
I don't know if I like you or love you, want you or need you, all I know is I love the feeling I get when I'm near you.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2006-8-21 12:34:42 |Display all floors
Chinese girls are only good for 2 things... bitching and moaning. Like Panda said, they are drama queens acting out a scene from a movie. They like the attention. They like the 30 people crowded around them  watching them put on a show. Like George Carlin's philosophy, life is nothing more than entertainment.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2006-8-21 14:36:55 |Display all floors
oh well....not just chinese girls are good at bitching..all girls are good at tht...ok?!!...

they are attention seekers...thats true...but again...i dont give any attention to their childish beahviro...ahhaha....

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2006-8-21 14:51:17 |Display all floors
Panda you are so TRUE!!! hahaha, i know exactly the routine you are talking about. fortunately nowadays i know how to act upon it. as sfa said chinese girls need to be coped with in a special way to get over their drama queen, attention seeking thing.

once, i had a scene where me and my gf where separated by a doormen, police come questioning me, and her drama, her frustration, etc in a second got redirected from me too that doormen and police men... (stop harrassing my bf, you have no right to question him, we have a discussion of no interest to you) haha, now i can laugh [sic?] about it!

but too be honoust, i am happier with a chinese girls who is demanding, moaning etc then a dutch girl who doesn't understand when you are being nice to her...
"Life is as Beautiful as you Make it yourself"

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2006-8-21 15:11:28 |Display all floors

spoiled attitude....

i think this has something to do with them growing up as the only child in the family.  i see these little brats beating the hell out of their parents in public and the parents don't do anything about it.  kids throwing hissy fits when they don't get another peice of KFC.

damn, i nearly forgot, one day i was coming up an escalator and this girl was chasing her boyrfirend with a finger nail clipper...with the sharp filing part extended!  i'm talking right in the middle of public.  it made for entertainment that's for sure....

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.