Author: 14877875

What is your attitude on death? [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2006-8-23 11:49:09 |Display all floors
someone has said:死是一件不必急于求成的事,死是一件必然降临的节日。
i am not fearable in front of death,because i know it's useless to worry about.it's not something you can control
just becuse of this, i think we should think this day as the last day ,that's to say we should cherish everyday.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2006-8-23 16:33:36 |Display all floors
I think for  ppl who got some incurable disease, such as cancer, better died than living.

But Ive been told that ppl  are more eger to live , when they are dying.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2006-8-24 14:01:53 |Display all floors
If you die with embracing your lover together, the death is romantic.

If you die for the benefit of nation or dumb millions, the death is holy.

If you die of senescence with senility, the death is beatific.

If you die for saving your friends or even the strangers'lives, the death is noble.

If you die by catching an unpredictable traffic accident, the death is regrettable.

If you die of murder by your personal enemy, the death is remorse.

If you die by sentencing to death for your crime, the death is ignominious.

If you die complying with your own willing as well as the suicide, the death is deserved.

If you die of terrorism, the death is inculpable.

If you die of rape or violence, the death is indignant.

If you die just for your own ignorance or carelessness, the death is pitiful.

If you die without any reason, the death is uncanny.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2006-8-24 19:03:19 |Display all floors
me too i feel horrible when i was thinking about this issue,for one thing,death can be compared with sleep,and when you fell asleep,you will forget everything ,you don't know who you are,and where you are,i suppose this is  terrible.and second reason,if  some body dead,his or her parents and friends may live in desparate,do you wish to see them to be like so?

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2006-8-25 00:03:15 |Display all floors
curious

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2006-8-25 11:06:34 |Display all floors
i dont wanna think about death...it is really horrible...though i might tell myself not to fear..but i know i will still feel scared...i wanna immortality....i wanna forever....
I don't know if I like you or love you, want you or need you, all I know is I love the feeling I get when I'm near you.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2006-8-25 11:27:07 |Display all floors
elson_chen:
   Your quotation of  "If you die complying with your own willing as well as the suicide, the death is deserved. " is not popular in this country, I think.
    But I think people should have a right to die.  I have no fear for death, I only hope people won't be tortured before death.  Let them die easily and fast.   In accordance with this logic, I am for people'r wish to surrender themselves in euthanasia.
    Even if euthanasia drugs may be used by people with special intentions.  But people pass the world without any pain.  Isn't it better than to die miserably in the old days without the ability to move or talk?
    In my heart, I don't think life is of much joy for me.  So I am fearless to death for myself, I am only fearless to the painfulness before death.  So I really don't want to cast my tears in front of dead people, for I  envy them.

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.