Author: 14877875

What is your attitude on death? [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2006-8-22 05:53:18 |Display all floors

Unproven....but

....there is life after death.

I believe this.:)

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2006-8-22 10:06:44 |Display all floors
Do more sports exercises to strengthen your body.

Eat more vegetables and fruits to consume your accumulated fat.

Keep constant contract with your friends to ease your tired heart .

Abide by the traffic rule .

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2006-8-22 10:31:42 |Display all floors
i'm not think about it. i just enjoy my live with my all family members,frends....
if u cherish ur life many things to do so dont think about it a lots and have a good mood to enjoy ur live!!!
have a nice day:)

regards.
elena.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2006-8-22 11:29:53 |Display all floors

Death is a good reason not to take life too seriously

There is a purpose for death just as there is a purpose for life . The infinite universe and all that belong to it  is not some meaningless thing that happened by chance , This i believe . The physical death of your body releases you to a new life in the spiritual world . I believe this becouse it  makes sense to me . I do NOT believe that any one religion has all the answers . Just like a lake river and ocean are different  they all contain water all religions are different but all contain god . I may like one religion better than another but i respect the other religion's,i may not agree with some religions but i will always respect them. If your like me you wont take your physical life too seriously becouse a new life awaits you. god bless.

[ Last edited by frothow at 2006-8-22 11:32 AM ]

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2006-8-22 12:30:02 |Display all floors
I've never think about it, but I'm sure that I won't be afraid of death.

It's nature, someone born someone died.  But on the other hand, I will try to grasp the living chance even I'm standing on the edge of death. Nothing can bear comparison with life. Please our lives and give your hands to those ailing.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2006-8-22 13:11:50 |Display all floors
i try not to think about it but whenever i do at night, its always scary and painful that
it has sometimes brought me to tears. but then again i think there are some things
that are worth dying for. Family, friends, the truth.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2006-8-22 13:15:09 |Display all floors

How about an euthanasia ?

Another day , another dollars!

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.