Author: nyc128

The Way You Handle the Aftermath of A Broken Realtionship. [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2006-8-21 22:20:49 |Display all floors
you know what i think your problems is.... i think that you are not willing to let go when the time comes... and break isnt bad... i think people handle relationships a lot better after like a 3month break...

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2006-8-21 22:25:39 |Display all floors
hmmm...i can let it go..i just dont feel good about it...somehow i feel i am the victim .. .lol ...why?...cos usually all those guys date or marry girls that are worse than me...i wonder whats wrong with them..ahahah
I don't know if I like you or love you, want you or need you, all I know is I love the feeling I get when I'm near you.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2006-8-21 22:30:53 |Display all floors
maybe they feel the same as you... "guilt" and thought that you deserved better? LOLOLOLOL

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2006-8-21 22:31:38 |Display all floors
hahaha....probably they do....hahahah
I don't know if I like you or love you, want you or need you, all I know is I love the feeling I get when I'm near you.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2006-8-21 22:32:30 |Display all floors
lmao!!!! that msg sure made you felt better right? lol

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2006-8-21 22:34:19 |Display all floors
i was just joking...hahaha...

i got my ex told me that he didnt feel confident to be with me...i was thinkin wtf ur talkin about...

and he married someone that is really low class in my eyes...they even lived in the house that i decorated!!!...i picked everything..and now they live there...tht really sucks..

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2006-8-21 22:35:45 |Display all floors
lol i know you were being sarcastic...
LOL ouch, she stole your man, go beat her up lol...

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.