Views: 9239|Replies: 7

administrator,why not build a chat-rom here ? [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2006-8-18 13:30:36 |Display all floors
that may allow people who like english to talk online.
let English be my second language and cash be full filled  in my pocket.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2006-8-18 14:19:32 |Display all floors
if there is a chatroom for us...am sure the whole system will go under in a sec..ahah
I don't know if I like you or love you, want you or need you, all I know is I love the feeling I get when I'm near you.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2006-8-24 03:48:30 |Display all floors
Originally posted by sinfulangel at 2006-8-18 14:19
if there is a chatroom for us...am sure the whole system will go under in a sec..ahah

LOL....!  I agree, with both of you. It would be so full of people!!!! There would have to be several rooms, maybe 1-3 for each main section. Haha.. and give people the option of creating a private room, with only certain other members invited... oh my! I wouldn't want to be a mod in one of those rooms!
The FLR forum can get pretty huggy & kissy sometimes! I can only imagine what might happen in private chat rooms!

Seriously though, people DO ask for MSN's a lot, and personally I don't have one, and don't want one. I don't have time for it. But I might pop into a chat room every so often if there was one here.

Some of the threads end up like chat rooms anyway, with just 1-3 people talking about personal stuff. Maybe they could "take it to a chat room".
I am not rich.  :L

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2006-8-24 13:32:23 |Display all floors
Originally posted by sinfulangel at 2006-8-18 14:19

that's not themain factor ^_^,building a chat-room here need an extra expense for chinadiay.com.
for instance ,it needs to pay the cost for "writting ace chat-room code", "purchasing a fast computer serves as  server","maintaining the server","employing a watch-dog for managing chat-room",etc.

[ Last edited by suchuhui80 at 2006-8-24 01:40 PM ]
let English be my second language and cash be full filled  in my pocket.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2006-8-24 14:51:21 |Display all floors
oh...i thought cheap labour??....hahaha....
I don't know if I like you or love you, want you or need you, all I know is I love the feeling I get when I'm near you.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2006-8-24 21:35:03 |Display all floors
Hey, man, I have an idea.

If you don't want to setup a system-based chatroom, why not use webpate chatroom such as Gabbly, Itzle, Woocall or something else? Of course, I am not the salesman of that company. I just want to give you a suggestion. Any software or method is acceptable if it can bring ChinaDaily BBS an active chatroom.

Here are the advantages:
1. Visitors do not need to register before sending messages. Surely they can change their nicknames.
2. It is above the webpage, you do not need to set a single column for the chatroom.
3. No hosts are needed.

What about this suggestion?
http://edifier-computerfan.blogspot.com/

毛病多多,爱好广泛。

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2006-12-7 12:39:20 |Display all floors

that's right..we need an instance messaging service here.....hello

this is a bloody clever idea from my CD forumates...i need to communicate with you gals/guys in real time not like this.  hellooooo where's the technology?   but will you willing to pay a service/membership fee.  lemme think aboutit, ok & get back to you later.  bye!

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.