Author: iamnobody

True love really still exists? What is true love? [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2006-10-3 15:50:55 |Display all floors

love and protect urself first ture love will show u the light

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2006-10-4 18:05:08 |Display all floors
true love does exist!!

I believe in true love..

when you love someone sincerely, you can take him/her the way he/she is.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2006-10-7 21:12:44 |Display all floors
True love does exist! True love is being there for one another even when times fall rough. Exercise tolerance, understanding, respect for one another not only when things are going ok but during trying times when love is sorely tested. Believe me, i speak from expereince and I know there is a lot more to go through before I die!

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2006-10-9 19:01:25 |Display all floors
it sounds to me china_gal that you have been able to keep the positive things from your relationships and move on without dwelling in the what could of been, I envy you your trust in love , :)
There are no Ugly women , only those with low self esteem .

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2006-10-10 20:29:50 |Display all floors
If you believe there is a true love in the world, then the true love exists. If you don't, even if there is a true love, it does not belong to you.
I admit that nowadays people care too much of whether you have money, house and car, but ture love still exists in the world. If you are a rich man, you will find true love more easier. Your girlfriend or wife  will both your money and yourself.If not , she has to make her decision: will she marry money or the one she loves. Even if she chooses to marry money, she still love you. And never doubt that her love on you is still true love.  The only reason she does not choose you is that in her opinion money is more important than love.
So guys, work hard and earn more money, otherwise your chance of getting true love would be slim.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2006-10-11 10:30:55 |Display all floors
True love does exist, but only a few people can meet it in their whole lifetime.
Life still goes on with or without love...

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2006-10-14 12:22:56 |Display all floors

I think so

Yean, I think the true love still exist in nowadays society. Although I have never fell in love with any man since I've already 24, I still believed in fate that my counterpart would come into my world some day. And we'll understand and respect each other throughly, regardless of money, house, car. In my opinion, money can do something, but it doesn't mean everything.
Maybe love is a ture feeling at the bottom of your heart, so it should be exist. Once we meet the right one on the right time, we should catch it and cherish it by heart.
Whatever happens, I am still keeping on hope.

Yours,
Sandy

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.