Author: iamnobody

True love really still exists? What is true love? [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2006-9-20 13:05:59 |Display all floors

Does true love still exist now?

I cann't believe it,I can't believe love anymore,my papa and mama is my whole world.
Nothing's gonna stop us now!
MSN:apple_lee0512@hotmail.com

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2006-9-21 14:12:17 |Display all floors
the youngster live together for making love, not for love.  current society, Money is the biggest problems when they face marriage. so the foundation is colapsed. becasue of the love is not true.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2006-9-21 14:58:20 |Display all floors
maybe the first sight  making him or her fall in love

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2006-9-24 19:16:44 |Display all floors

no existing

I don't think that there will be true love in this world .everybody choose friends depended on each family ,salary,house and job .it contains  many  elements ! Beacause individual is  in this society ,thoug,each value is different ,but is affeced by everything ! everything will vary !however,this does not we have not true love.everbdoy has own fate !!!

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2006-9-29 12:10:45 |Display all floors
I think it exists,as long as you cast your true heart into it.
"Printer Consumables" Manufacturer ------MSN:mydearlotus@hotmail.com

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2006-9-29 21:02:04 |Display all floors
there is this one woman i have been loving for over 7 years now......... she is married with 2 kids.... and i am still loving her ? what this is ? i am 22 , she is 30. i don't know what it is . but everytime i am with her , i am acting weried, i can't be myself , i am pretending to be a person whom i think she would prefer...... i feel shy to talk to her , i found no topic between us ,coz , we are living in a 2 totally different worl
d ......................
and i am doing in my world is thinking what she is doing everyday and worried about her happiness her life.  (and i have never once told her what i have for her,,,,,, i just wanna her to be happy ,,,,, am i doing the wrong thing)
what do you guys think ?
is this love or am i just simple abnormal?

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2006-10-1 18:49:15 |Display all floors
sushi4life maybe she represents what you see as being the ideal partner for you, your certainly not abnormal it's just that you are still only 22 and you do not have the life experience needed to guide you to your goal, start acting yourself and your age and if she likes what she see's then she will find a way to let you know, concentrate on being a good friend first the rest will follow if it is meant to be :)
There are no Ugly women , only those with low self esteem .

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.