Author: iamnobody

True love really still exists? What is true love? [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2006-8-18 23:09:58 |Display all floors
for individuals, love does not exist until two persons meet and exchange until love between them comes into being...

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2006-8-18 23:11:10 |Display all floors
oh...i wanna sing a song for all of u...its called Love Is All Around..ahahaha....its all around us....xoxoxo
I don't know if I like you or love you, want you or need you, all I know is I love the feeling I get when I'm near you.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2006-8-18 23:13:16 |Display all floors
it's the love in general sense....!

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2006-8-18 23:16:49 |Display all floors
hmm...i feel bein loved each day...and each day..i show my love to others..ahaha...
I don't know if I like you or love you, want you or need you, all I know is I love the feeling I get when I'm near you.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2006-9-1 10:20:13 |Display all floors
If u wanna find a true love, first u must trust it exists.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2006-9-2 00:21:43 |Display all floors
Originally posted by iamnobody at 2006-8-18 13:01
Is there any true love in this fast and modern world? All I see is love with money, position and cars and houses. What is true love now ? Can you take one as example?
And can a girl with MBA reall ...

Yes, there is true love.

True love is unique and different with each person. True love can only be found and defined within each person. When two similar shape and size of true love meet by chance, they match and fall in love. However, true love would not stay still, it can also grow and change in time. So if couple/people don't grow together, they would grow apart because their "true love" do not match any more.

True love is pure and personal. It is a tender feeling that each one has. Some people have gone through some traumatic events in their lives and their tender feelings got hardened and dull. They can no longer feel their own tenderness within. Some fill themselves with anger and hate. It would take lots of love to mend a borken heart. So please be generous. There are good people everywhere with a broken heart. Give them love if you can.

I just like to clarify that sexual love is excluded from the above opinion.:)

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2006-9-3 16:21:11 |Display all floors
I think true love is really exist,beacuse this  occure to myself

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.