Author: robertcheng

What makes a man ? [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2006-8-26 18:59:11 |Display all floors
Originally posted by pandamonium at 2006-8-22 13:00
God makes a man and woman destroys him

Actually in China it must be the size of your 4WD vehicle and how badly you can drive it.

WOW, THIS IS DEEP.

TELL ME, WHO MAKES A WOMAN THEN?

#

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2006-8-26 19:01:29 |Display all floors

I KNOW I KNOW .....

Originally posted by redwine18 at 2006-8-26 18:59

WOW, THIS IS DEEP.

TELL ME, WHO MAKES A WOMAN THEN?

#

I KNOW WOMAN IS GOD

#

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2006-8-26 19:36:29 |Display all floors

re

For me a real man is the one who is brave.The one who ignores danger ,the one who takes risk ,the one who fights for happiness in life ,the one who always finds new ways to better his life.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2006-8-26 22:32:49 |Display all floors
cock makes a man.

forgive me!
Long is the way and hard that out of hell leads up to light.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2006-8-26 22:42:06 |Display all floors
it's yr parents and those that love u make u a real man....dont let them down like this...!!!

do whatever u can to control...u know a man controls...otherwise yr world will be turned upside down....!!!!

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2006-8-30 08:58:09 |Display all floors

Such a man who ingnores dangers and takes risks

Originally posted by rosepanther at 2006-8-26 19:36
For me a real man is the one who is brave.The one who ignores danger ,the one who takes risk ,the one who fights for happiness in life ,the one who always finds new ways to better his life.

is  like a bold warrior , I suppose. If one live a life like that , his life must be full of hazards .
Another day , another dollars!

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2006-8-30 09:47:00 |Display all floors
man??it's a serious problem,,i also want to get the answer,,,,my friends and relatives always say to me like a child,,,,,,,,what is a real man??actually,,i dont wanna grow up,,for me,keep a childish mental will make me and my around people happy and smile,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,but what an awful reality,,,,i must be a man,,i must to face the firece chanllange of the socity and take a burden man should to shoulder

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.