Author: robertcheng

What makes a man ? [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2006-8-18 23:00:17 |Display all floors
A real man would never believe things like "men should be the center f everything", "girls should only be teachers", or "I can beat my girl". All the men that believe these kinds of things or do these kinds of things are not really men. They are simply barbarians giving us real men a bad name.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2006-8-18 23:49:28 |Display all floors
Originally posted by robertcheng at 2006-8-18 12:32
One of my best friends got lost those days . He is a student in Chongqing university and got a girlfriend last year. At our senior high school's reunion last year, he described his girlfriend to us ...

Find out from his girlfriend what exactly she meant when she told him that "he is not a man !"? Under what circumstances did she say that?  Did she mean that he was not the man she was searching for?

She must have her own definitions of a "real" man in her mind. If I were your friend, I would be interested in finding out exactly what they are.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2006-8-19 20:52:01 |Display all floors

your friend is just half a man...........

Originally posted by robertcheng at 18/8/2006 01:32 PM
One of my best friends got lost those days . He is a student in Chongqing university and got a girlfriend last year. At our senior high school's reunion last year, he described his girlfriend to us ...

for hanging on to a dumb broad who has her own agenda

ditch her, piss her off and go buy himself a ferrari...
It is important that man dreams, but it is perhaps equally important that he can laugh at his own dreams...............5555

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2006-8-19 21:23:57 |Display all floors
He told me that they two had made a breach.
Maybe his girlfriend began to hate him , I suppose.

Sometimes I also wonder what the hell do some girls want to get from a man.

[ Last edited by robertcheng at 2006-8-20 08:56 PM ]
Another day , another dollars!

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2006-8-20 00:34:45 |Display all floors

Two can play that game

"she told me that I'm not a man "

Tell her she is not enough woman for him.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2006-8-20 09:50:23 |Display all floors
That determined by your bestfriend's GF,Because your friend believed her,not himself.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2006-8-20 11:53:35 |Display all floors
Originally posted by robertcheng at 2006-8-18 12:32

Did the hot temperature cause your friend insane? 42C degree can make me go crazy too.
Vision without action is illusion---Y.J.

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.