Post time 2006-8-18 16:14:28 |Display all floors
I haven't do it for many years, I can't remember when I had done this
exim@uu.pp121.biz

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2006-8-19 01:08:55 |Display all floors
boring but also strange question.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2006-8-19 05:46:18 |Display all floors
freakyqi, congratulations! you are unique! I wish I could bite another tongue if it belongs a SHE and she is a beauty . Wish me luck!
生命不息,灌水不止。

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2006-8-19 09:02:09 |Display all floors
Originally posted by afri_simba at 2006-8-18 14:22
I was told that if one frequently bites his/her tongue or cheeks, it might be the symptom of cerebral palsy.  However, I bit my tongue often during my childhood and in my 20's.

So, I don't care ...

Oh no! Well, I dont' think I bite it THAT frequently, but again, how frequent is "frequently"? Maybe I'll grow out of it, like you did, haha... you're a big boy now; I'm still a kid. And there's one good reason you have a slow brain, Simba, you said it!
Maybe my mouth is faster than my brain. Haha... like if I say something without thinking first, that could get me in trouble. My typing is a mess, my hands are faster than my brain, I think. I correct my typing all the time. Oh no... maybe I'm just getting old! My brain can't keep up with the rest of me!

Kelix - I think biting your lips or inside of your cheek can count, maybe I'll edit it to include that.

hit-man - good luck finding a female tongue, but don't bite too hard or she may not let you in her mouth again.
I am not rich.  :L

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2006-8-20 12:09:35 |Display all floors
maybe Once every 3-6 months

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2006-8-20 13:28:23 |Display all floors

i dunno...

i think i used to bite my tongue or the inside of my cheek quite often when i was younger... like 10 years ago... now i barely do that... maybe once every 2-4 weeks on average? i suck at math LOL....
- We don't dwell on the past, we remember it.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2006-8-20 13:45:58 |Display all floors

every 6-10 months

I bit my tongue twice in one meal, in the same place. The reason was I was so hungry I couldn't control my self.
"We know it's weakness, but the weakness is so strong!"

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.