Author: martha

The story of my dogs.(in chinese) [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2004-2-20 10:33:23 |Display all floors

如果不能够拥有,那就不要去忘记。

感谢大家对我家狗狗的关心。现在已经有3只小狗被人领走了,迈克送到了一家亿万富翁的家里,家里还有咪咪和老大、小黑。

早上,我用手机定时,可以早一点醒来,好好感受迈克留在我身边的最后一个早晨。他总是喜欢睡在我的身旁,隔着被子贴着胸膛;而咪咪喜欢睡在我的脚边,隔着被子贴着我的脚。眼睛一睁开,看着无辜的迈克我就哭了,我把他抱近我的脸,用手圈着他,他不知道会发生什么,只是帮我舔眼睛里流下的泪。。。

我爱了张国荣9年多,记得媒体报道他生后事的一周里,是咪咪和卢卢陪着我走过去的。卢卢是条很感性的狗,张国荣出殡的那天,我对着电视机哭得很厉害,卢卢睡在地上,看着我听着我的抽泣,我看了看他,他竟然也哭了。。。每当我回忆起卢卢,这个场景总是不能够忘记。。。

咪咪是条很恋主人的母狗,曾经被人抱去玩一会,他们还回来的时候都说咪咪给她什么吃她都不吃,就是坐在门口,发出恩恩的狗无助的箫叫声,眼泪把眼睛的毛都浸湿了。所以经历过三次,我们不会让别人抱她去玩,因为咪咪是那么需要安全感。

今天,最后的两只小狗也会离开我的家。

挚爱都那么走了。。。

喜欢的时间长度并不能够代表爱的程度。。。

咪咪是走不了的,希望她可以逃过一劫。。。

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2004-2-20 17:23:03 |Display all floors

Martha i try to understand your chinese but really need to work so much ..

But i hope many people can help you for your dear puppies... on internet i have read a lot about dog in shangai and sure it's very strict ... They need to be vaccinated ..And limited ... also to prevent some disease.. i hope some people could adopt them..I know your puppies are cute and sure it's breed 's dog is in demand in my country.. wish you good luck.. God helps you 我的妹妹

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2004-2-21 16:14:14 |Display all floors

bless

how I understand your heart! Martha! I love dogs and pets too. Dogs are the most clever and honest friends to our human beings. I f  you well understand them, you are just like a family. I have two dogs too. One is large and black while another is small and white but they are really good friends and lovely. I hope your lovely dogs can have a happy ending! bless!

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2004-2-21 23:18:17 |Display all floors

亲爱的们

我的狗迈克已经找了他的领养人,在动物保护组织网站的帮助下,我得到了很多很多人的关心和支持。

家里的5只小狗今天也全部转移了。。。

一切都已经好了。。。

还和许多热爱宠物的人交了朋友,谢谢大家。

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2004-2-22 21:10:50 |Display all floors

to martha

I am glad to hear that,
the whole story tells us do not panic when you are in troules,cause you have lots of friend around you ,they can help you,
we should love our animal friends more,show our care and love to them ,
and the last ,we have to keep the rules in our real life,even wo do something for good purpose,cause we live in a big community.we should respect each other.

wish you and your puppies good luck

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2004-2-23 13:48:03 |Display all floors

my dog and i

when i was younger(now i am 27) i lived in countryside and i really loved my dogs and they were all my intimate friends. my dogs and my younger sister and i often went to play together: enjoying  the sunshine of the spring, playing on the vast field of the countryside, running together in the snow ground, climbing the mountains in my hometown , smelling the fragrance of the fresh grass and wild flowers, walking in the breeze in the country roads, swimming in the river in hot summer day.....oh how i miss my golden age!

my dogs are all common dogs that are very cheap but they are all smart.

Unfortunately, they are all dead and i felt heart-broken and dared not to raise a dog anymore.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2004-2-25 19:52:55 |Display all floors

Dogs are so magical and special

I have always had dogs. When I was born, my parents had dogs and other animals.

There has never been a time, in my life, that I have not had dogs and other animals around me.

There were times that I would take in orphaned or injured wild animals and help them.

Now, I have a 15 year old miniture pincher dog that was a gift to me from a friend in Germany. My miniture pincher is such a brilliant dog, so very intelligent and beautiful. He has a very short, smooth fur. He is so very clean and has a unique fragrance. He naturally smells like the beautiful tropical flowers I have seen and smelled in the tropical rain forrests in Brazil.

When the British colonialists of the past posted their stupid signs, "No Chinese or dogs allowed, " they were doing a big favor to both the Chinese and dogs! The history of British colonialism, around the world, was so very horrible! Who would want to be around those horrible, immoral colonialists?

When his time comes to die, it will be the death of my best friend. I most certainly will feel such horrible heartache!

I hope there is an after life and that he and I can be together forever.

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.