Author: kohlyang

qq group: shenzhen life, this is a place for oral english [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2006-8-30 18:08:01 |Display all floors
ok, no problem, you're welcome

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2006-8-30 18:10:15 |Display all floors
you can find our group, and tell the administrator you want to join, then he will let you join

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2006-8-31 13:29:55 |Display all floors
i want to join you but i'm from Guangzhou.
do as  i want to do

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2006-8-31 15:50:43 |Display all floors

Well dudes, i already left my QQ, still got no feedback..why?

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2006-9-6 09:05:09 |Display all floors
sorry for the delay to reply, i think the quickest way to join is to find our group, then tell the administrator you want to join, if the administrator is online, he can add you in 3 seconds. it's very easy.
  can go to this address "http://group.qq.com", to find our group, also can use your qq software to find, it's very simple.
  If you leave message here, because administrator can't go here everyday, so it's a better choice to find our group then join.
  enjoy.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2006-9-6 17:41:44 |Display all floors

I've no idea..??

I just got Chinese Traditional QQ 2006 Beta installed, but as what i said beforehand, i don't see any one so far, so anyone may tell me what is goin on..?
Thanks and have a good day ahead

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2006-9-8 13:58:15 |Display all floors
I think you can see all of us whichever version you use, have you successfully joined us, I can't see you on our group, do you use this name "clergy"

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.