Author: izzyfish

We always end up being with a second choice [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2006-8-17 13:49:51 |Display all floors
the core is to switch 'we-us'  into 'you' 'you' yo yo yo

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2006-8-17 14:11:20 |Display all floors
Originally posted by tamade at 2006-8-16 23:16
Simply, people don't only need love, but still want a lot of important things else, such as money. lol

Money?
Sorry,that's not what I'm trying to picture at...

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2006-8-17 14:12:59 |Display all floors
Originally posted by theconfused at 2006-8-17 12:01

not "always"... if one ends up being with someone that he/she doesnt love much, but it's someone that loves him/her so much, then it's totally the other way around for the other perso ...

Wow,fancinating answer,

You are not confused this time,the confused...

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2006-8-17 14:13:09 |Display all floors
Originally posted by freakyqi at 2006-8-17 13:47

Uh-oh, WHAT's been said that we....  ... what are they saying about us confused?!?

hahaha....YOU!!! YOU!!!! YOU!!!!!
I don't know if I like you or love you, want you or need you, all I know is I love the feeling I get when I'm near you.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2006-8-17 14:20:34 |Display all floors
sinfulangel,freaky,well said,thanks for sharing your thoughts here.

I've read a story before that may help to explain:

Plato once asked Socrates,"please tell me what love is." Socrates said to him,"Go into the corn field and fetch me the ripest and most delicious corn. You can only pluck one corn during the whole trip." So Plato went into the field and searched for a whole day, ended up coming back with nothing. Socrates asked him, "Why didn't you get anything? No good corn?" Plato said,"I've seen some very good ones, but I kept thinking that there must be something better down the road. In the end I realized that I'd already missed the best one." Socrates said,"That is what love is."

Then Plato asked,"please tell me what marriage is." Socrates said to him,"Go into the forest and fetch me the greenest and most beautiful plant. You can only pluck one plant during the whole trip." So Plato went into the forest and searched for a whole day, and came back with a fairly green, medium sized, reasonably beautiful plant. Socrates asked,"Why didn't you get something better?" Plato said,"Well, after last time's experience I was worried that if I kept hoping for better I might've ended up with nothing again." And Socrates said,"That is what marriage is."

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2006-8-17 14:23:42 |Display all floors
Tks for ur share, red lips---a very good and profound passage about love and marriage

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2006-8-17 14:57:27 |Display all floors
Originally posted by freakyqi at 2006-8-17 00:47

Uh-oh, WHAT's been said that we....  ... what are they saying about us confused?!?

us... u mean u and me?

Originally posted by izzyfish at 2006-8-17 01:12

Wow,fancinating answer,

You are not confused this time,the confused...

that's why i have an "extended" name between the brackets.
- We don't dwell on the past, we remember it.

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.