Author: izzyfish

We always end up being with a second choice [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2006-8-17 12:14:11 |Display all floors
oh....i might choose theconfused...ahahahaha..for 2nd choice...or maybe 3rd choice...or....???
I don't know if I like you or love you, want you or need you, all I know is I love the feeling I get when I'm near you.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2006-8-17 12:22:37 |Display all floors
Originally posted by theconfused at 2006-8-17 12:01

not "always"... if one ends up being with someone that he/she doesnt love much, but it's someone that loves him/her so much, then it's totally the other way around for the other perso ...

You tricky little thing, you!

It has been said that in every couple, one person loves the other more than the other loves... him, or her... get it? I don't know which I'd rather be... the one loving so much but not getting as much love back, or the one not loving but getting a lot of it. It can be annoying to have someone hanging all over you if you don't like them. And it can be hurtful and sad to love but not get it returned....

I've been on both sides of that.

Of course we'd probably all hope it can be as equal as possible, right?

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2006-8-17 12:26:44 |Display all floors
i think its hard to find the balance..cos one will alwyas like the other more or less the other does...i have been on both sides..and i prefer to like someone more than he does to me..cos i feel bein in control of the things..of bein liked more..omg..thts nightmare...cos i hate bein stuck to....and its very annoying....
I don't know if I like you or love you, want you or need you, all I know is I love the feeling I get when I'm near you.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2006-8-17 12:27:55 |Display all floors
make others to be the second choices,then you won't be the second.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2006-8-17 12:50:08 |Display all floors
if the guy is happy i don't care whether i am the gal provide him with love,i will be happy for both of us.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2006-8-17 13:16:19 |Display all floors
Originally posted by sinfulangel at 2006-8-16 23:14
oh....i might choose theconfused...ahahahaha..for 2nd choice...or maybe 3rd choice...or....???

poor little thing, me!

Originally posted by freakyqi at 2006-8-16 23:22

You tricky little thing, you!

It has been said that in every couple, one person loves the other more than the other loves... him, or her... get it? I don't know which I'd rather be... the ...

it's been said that "we"...
- We don't dwell on the past, we remember it.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2006-8-17 13:47:45 |Display all floors
Originally posted by theconfused at 2006-8-17 13:16
it's been said that "we"...

Uh-oh, WHAT's been said that we....  ... what are they saying about us confused?!?

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.