my point is both men and women need love
but it is important for them to get satified love
making love can enstrength  your relationship
it is our duty to make our sexed partner get satify feeling

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2006-8-19 09:33:03 |Display all floors
Originally posted by zhanghongxu at 2006-8-15 11:38
I received an e-mail from a woman.
She said ,'I divorced twice cause sex .I'm interested in sex,sometimes even can't bear any more .But I have a sense of antipathy to those who touched me. I'm ver ...

"I'm interested in sex,sometimes even can't bear any more .But I have a sense of antipathy to those who touched me. I'm very angry especially looking at his satisfaction." (Interesting statements)!!!!!!!!!!

*******************************************************************************************************
She likes sex but can't stand it. She also gets angry when her mate is happy as a result of having sex with her???????? What exactly is she talking about anyway?

If she doesn't like sex, then she is a "cold" fish. Can a man be happy having sex with a "cold" fish? Any man likes to make love with a stiff?
*********************************************************************************************************

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2006-8-20 02:31:03 |Display all floors
The couples can take the same pleasure because of love! Otherwise who knows?

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2006-8-20 12:41:50 |Display all floors
Originally posted by freakyqi at 2006-8-17 13:08
Oh no! LUNATIC, can you tell me the last sentence in English? I put it all into Babelfish, and I get the idea, but I'm not quite sure about the ending. Is it supposed to be funny?

Maybe we can t ...

maybe it is not a joke . from the story,i can see both man and woman would take enjoyment.the woman says  she get more enjoyment in the story .on the other side,her husband would tell his Servant he take more enjoyment during sex.

freakyqi .i would highly appreciate you if you improve my sentences more natural and more native.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2006-8-20 17:23:57 |Display all floors
Originally posted by freakyqi at 2006-8-17 13:08
Oh no! LUNATIC, can you tell me the last sentence in English? I put it all into Babelfish, and I get the idea, but I'm not quite sure about the ending. Is it supposed to be funny?

Maybe we can t ...

i agree with u.

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.