Author: pandamonium

Koreans [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2006-8-15 12:01:27 |Display all floors
talkin about boa...been heard tht she is a plastic doll too...is it??..

but seriously...rarely u see pretty koreans....ahhaa..
I don't know if I like you or love you, want you or need you, all I know is I love the feeling I get when I'm near you.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2006-8-15 12:03:44 |Display all floors

So why

Why does Chinese girl want to marry Korean so much then? (I know some do)
"We know it's weakness, but the weakness is so strong!"

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2006-8-15 12:05:54 |Display all floors
Originally posted by sinfulangel at 2006-8-15 12:01
talkin about boa...been heard tht she is a plastic doll too...is it??..

but seriously...rarely u see pretty koreans....ahhaa..

You should come to Southern California and check it out for yourself.  You are talking about girls right?

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2006-8-15 12:06:21 |Display all floors
i donno about chinese girls wanting to marry koreans... but i do want to try dating one of those hawt korean girls and see how it feels to have a hawt fake korean girl lol

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2006-8-15 12:08:17 |Display all floors
you should ask those girls who wanna marry koreans..i think they are braindead
I don't know if I like you or love you, want you or need you, all I know is I love the feeling I get when I'm near you.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2006-8-15 13:09:16 |Display all floors

I love KOREANS

They are friendly and nice and their food is so delicious!

Ok, i really do love their food, Koreans are like everyone else.  Some are nice and some are not so nice.  No different to Chinese or Australians.  I want to say that i think Koreans are very attractive.  My Korean friends tell me that when they return to SEOUL they cant believe how openly the girls in the upper class section of society get plastic surgary done.  They spoke about it as if it was as simple as dating boys.  

I think Koreans are nice and friendly and to tell you the truth i think the langauge is the sexiest language around.  IT sounds so cute.  

I also dont really understadnd the need for this thread completely because people are people!  

Ohh and i love Korean brands...what can i say..im caught up in the love of Korea that has attracted so many Chinese people!  

BRING ON THE KIMCHI!!!

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2006-8-15 14:19:41 |Display all floors

have you dated one

date one and find out for yourself.

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.