Author: nyc128

Do you prefer international marriage? Why or why not? [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2006-8-15 16:44:34 |Display all floors
Originally posted by johnyou at 2006-8-14 23:55
wait till china becomes powerful... and with it...i 'm sure is coming lots of girls from different parts of the world...that day will not be too far from now...!!! be a bit more patient...!!

Seems all of our chinese guys are waiting foreigner MMs coming ha?

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2006-8-16 00:06:36 |Display all floors
Originally posted by brian_wu at 2006-8-15 16:44

Seems all of our chinese guys are waiting foreigner MMs coming ha?

What's an MM?
Am I one? Are all the Chinese guys waiting for me? Are they all just standing there doing nothing, staring at the airport, waiting?

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2006-8-16 18:45:14 |Display all floors

Why Australian men like Chinese women

G'day,
the reason we like Chinese women is simple, if you compare the way the typical Ausie girl is brought up     as compared to the way a Chinese girl is brought up it is no wonder, the Ausie girl is bombarded by media
in the way of magazines, tv shows, music videos that sugest that if they dress like a slut act like a slut they will get fame and fortune and any guy that they might want, they know that if the cash cow dries up they can leave with half of everything the guy owns and move on to the next sucker, if they happen to have a child
then not only do they get a cash payment from the government every time they have another child but it
does not matter if they are all to different fathers, don't get me wrong they are not all like this but about 60
percent, from what I am finding out first hand about Chinese ladys there is no competition, they are
brought up to value family, they have very high moral values, they view children as a god send not a meal
ticket, they view marriage as a partnership that is the culmination of their love for each other, they will         
stand behind thier man through the hard times, most of the Chinese women I have seen are all very
feminine "except the Chinese swimming team" this list could just go on and on and on but I don't want to
bore you all to death so I'll leave it there for now, thanx for your interest.:)

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2006-8-17 13:57:59 |Display all floors
I THINK IT IS OK

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2006-8-17 14:06:32 |Display all floors
Do you prefer international marriage? Why or why not?

------what a question? i look for a guy first or i look for a visa holder identity first?

so far, i have never dated anyone holding the same nationaity passport as me.......so i might say " yes, i do"...coz, it's interesting and different...and interesting and still interesting.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2006-8-17 14:16:47 |Display all floors
Originally posted by freakyqi at 2006-8-16 00:06

What's an MM?
Am I one? Are all the Chinese guys waiting for me? Are they all just standing there doing nothing, staring at the airport, waiting?

LOL, Freakqi, MM means "mei mei"---in Chinese ----美媚 or 美眉-----maybe a nickname for Chinese beautiful gals.

So of cos ,u r one of them, and the CHinese guys will give u a warm hug on the airport, they're not so numbed as u imagine

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2006-8-17 15:06:33 |Display all floors

Some stuff make me confused

My b/f is from U.S. Due to the culture difference, we had a lot of argumments, but anyway we can talk about it, and the realationship is getting better and better.

But whenever we went outside in downtown, i am always despised by the passby. So am I guilty by dating a foreigner?

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.